What are your driving pet peeves?

I hate when people tailgate me when I'm going 70-80 mph and there's an open lane next to me....I slow down to 40 mph and make them switch lanes than speed up again when they do

here it goes

the government should really give cyclists their own path....i almost ran one over and did not feel bad about it

thats it.

too slow speed limits- in the Orlando area, it's so much wide open interstate where the speed limit was only 55

people who see the merge sign and the obstruction a mile ahead and rather than just getting behind me when there is room, they try to gun it all the way up the end of their lane and boguard their way in. Even more annoying is when typically women, see a huge line because of the merge and get in the ending lane and try to skip way past all the line and have someone let them in way up in the front and someone usually does.

Toll roads- it costs $6.50 road trip in tolls to go to OKC which is only like 60 miles. It's either pay the tolls or drive longer, slower, through sundowner towns to avoid them which I will never do again

Traffic jams for no reason- all lanes are grinded to a halt, you assume there is a wreck or obstruction but instead you just inch and inch at snail's pace then at some particular point traffic takes back off at regular speed and there's no reason why everyone was stopped up to that point.

Short stop lights and stop lights on timers.

Left turn yield on green, particularly when not indicated that the left turn is unprotected.

Back
Top Bottom