What are your deal breakers for the opposite sex? vol #dealbreaker

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Some of you need to learn how to conpensate.
smh.gif
at the ppl with a long list. Dude in this thread said "my jordans is more important than taking you to dinner". Whats wrong with you? How old is that dude, though?
Outlandish.

double post my bad

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Liars
abuse
cigarettes
no ambition
emtional...I joke around ALOT get use to it
no opinon...my ex didn't have an opinon on anything. I had to decide e everything even ordered his
food when we went out half the time.
I'm the man for you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wren32

smh.gif
at the ppl with a long list. Dude in this thread said "my jordans is more important than taking you to dinner". Whats wrong with you? How old is that dude, though?
Outlandish.

I'm 21. I thinnk you meant compromise not compensate. If she really likes me for me then I shouldn't have to take her to dinner. My current girlfriend and I alternate paying. I'm not about to spend all my money paying for a girl to eat. I'm not her parent. Like I said my shoes are more important than taking her to eat PERIOD. I don't ask her to not buy a purse so she can take me to dinner. You are probably that guy that pays for everything huh. That's appalling its 2010 girls are equals so treat em that way and make them pay for stuff too. Raise your standards and don't settle for less

Shoes are more important than taking a girl out to eat?  I'm sorry but that's a childish thing to say.  I understand you love your shoes and all, but what girl is going to take you seriously if you say that to her face?  My shoes are more important than spending money on you and doing nice things together.  Instead lets sit at home and we can be around my shoes, which are more important than doing fun stuff like going to dinner.  Grow up man.  

To many male "friends" that aren't looking like the cats in the Atl thread
laugh.gif
, kids (if she's bad I'll reconsider), and chicks that are weak in the mind.  Outside of that I can't think of anything else major as long as she looks good to me.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Shoes are more important than taking a girl out to eat?  I'm sorry but that's a childish thing to say.  I understand you love your shoes and all, but what girl is going to take you seriously if you say that to her face?  My shoes are more important than spending money on you and doing nice things together.  Instead lets sit at home and we can be around my shoes, which are more important than doing fun stuff like going to dinner.  Grow up man.  
LOL You say it as if taking a girl out to eat is really a beneficial/mature thing to do. They BOTH fall under luxury, so how is one so much more immature than the other? If the man thinks shoes are more important than taking a female out to eat then what is the issue? How is it immature? Who is to say he will ever tell that to a woman's face? He seems like he is smart enough NOT to ever do that. I don't see the issue here.

I am not a big spender on shoes OR taking women to eat so I am offering a bias opinion.

eaalto wrote:
wren32 wrote:

smh.gif
Outlandish.

I'm 21. I thinnk you meant compromise not compensate. If she really likes me for me then I shouldn't have to take her to dinner. My current girlfriend and I alternate paying. I'm not about to spend all my money paying for a girl to eat. I'm not her parent. Like I said my shoes are more important than taking her to eat PERIOD. I don't ask her to not buy a purse so she can take me to dinner. You are probably that guy that pays for everything huh. That's appalling its 2010 girls are equals so treat em that way and make them pay for stuff too. Raise your standards and don't settle for less

Like i I said before they are more important period. It's not childish at the end of the day she could decide i don't wanna date you which is fine but then you're gonna look stupid when you didn't get what YOU wanted in the first place but you had such a great time at dinner. Life is too short for me to compromise on something i want. I love my girlfriend and we go out all the time but she knows the deal if it comes down to dinner or winning and ebay auction I'm taking the auction and she has no problem with this so why do you guys? you don't have to date me so keep your mouth shut. You can be whipped if you want and spend YOUR money on someone else but I do what I like when I like. That's half the problem with most peoples relationship's is they cant speak and say I don't wanna do that or they just cant be honest. Keep it real

Car note >Gas>Shoes>Dinner.

everybody with these extensive lists is either currently in a relationship with someone who meets less than half of their criteria or will be very shortly. you dudes sound like straight clowns.. only on the net, man.

Guys that...

Are Short
Too built
No humor
Poor hygiene
Smoke
Wear sandals
No goals
Can't dress
Hate animals

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Liars
abuse
cigarettes
no ambition
emtional...I joke around ALOT get use to it
no opinon...my ex didn't have an opinon on anything. I had to decide e everything even ordered his
food when we went out half the time.
I'm the man for you
wink.gif

you sure...my sarcasm makes most guys pretty mad

Originally Posted by NYMVP

anyway....liars(the obvious lies are so insulting), nasty toes, rowdy, doesnt shave legs/arms( no racist but the hispanic and indian girls are the main offenders (THAT'S FACT. lol)), bad fashion sense
(8 with style >>>>10 without style), book smart but no common sense, promiscuity, indecisive, pretentious w/ no potential (c) Wale ( nose in the air but they're not worth a damn)
IN ADDITION to
1. LOADS OF MAKEUP & WEAVE/FAKE NAILS
2. POOR SENSE OF HUMOR
3. BAD MANNERISMS
4. GOLD DIGGING
this dont apply to ever girl but you'll get the picture
5. CHICKS WITH BAD CARFAXES (i.e you knew this guy was a jumpoff in HS/college then she wanna act like a new person but you know the TRUE HER.lol) 

ugly face. overweight(i favor slim chicks)

pretty shallow, but those are the first two things i notice.

eaalto wrote:
wren32 wrote:

smh.gif
Outlandish.

Like i I said before they are more important period. It's not childish at the end of the day she could decide i don't wanna date you which is fine but then you're gonna look stupid when you didn't get what YOU wanted in the first place but you had such a great time at dinner. Life is too short for me to compromise on something i want. I love my girlfriend and we go out all the time but she knows the deal if it comes down to dinner or winning and ebay auction I'm taking the auction and she has no problem with this so why do you guys? you don't have to date me so keep your mouth shut. You can be whipped if you want and spend YOUR money on someone else but I do what I like when I like. That's half the problem with most peoples relationship's is they cant speak and say I don't wanna do that or they just cant be honest. Keep it real

Everyone has different priorities, I guess I'll respect yours.  Personally, some of the best meals I have ever had ran me $200-$300.  I have shoes that cost nearly double that, but I barely wear them and half the time I'm so worried about them getting scuffed and destroyed that I can't enjoy just wearing them.  I go back to that Fight Club quote, "The things you own end up owning you."  I get cautious around people so they don't step on my feet, I don't walk on grass, I am careful on stairs, etc.  All because a pair of shoes.  You get more enjoyment out of spending 3 bills on shoes, and I get more enjoyment out of spending 3 bills on dinner.  Shoes last longer than dinner, but the intensity of the enjoyment from that dinner is way greater (for me at least) than the shoes could ever provide.  The only reason why I call it immature is because if you randomly surveyed the adult population, the bulk of them would say that dinner is more important than shoes.  I can understand wanting to spend money on yourself, and having things as a priority, but placing shoes above spending quality time and having the experience of eating at nice restaurants is just beyond me.  Do you, though.
How you spend your money is how you spend your money, it doesn't bother me, I've just never heard anyone put shoes so high up on their list.  I know you're only 21, and I'm not much older than you, but I hope you come to your senses in a couple of years and realize that you're throwing your money away on shoes.  I get that your priorities might be different, but shoes?  That gets tired after a while.  

Honestly, if I WERE to spend $150. I would rather spend them on shoes than a dinner. Again, I am as cheap as they come and I don't think I would EVER spend $150 on food for 2 or shoes. I think buying shoes is a waste of $ too, but if I had to pick between those 2 evils, it would be the shoes. I pride myself in finding gems that don't cost a lot of $.

Also, the hundreds of $ spent on dinner can ALWAYS be replaced by a cheap/intimate setting. If you know the right places. I just never placed value on things according to how much $ I spent on them. The best outtings aren't usually the most expensive ones (for me).

I understand both arguments though.

smh.gif
Outlandish.

They'll learn
laugh.gif

eaalto wrote:

eaalto wrote:
wren32 wrote:

smh.gif
Outlandish.

Everyone has different priorities, I guess I'll respect yours.  Personally, some of the best meals I have ever had ran me $200-$300.  I have shoes that cost nearly double that, but I barely wear them and half the time I'm so worried about them getting scuffed and destroyed that I can't enjoy just wearing them.  I go back to that Fight Club quote, "The things you own end up owning you."  I get cautious around people so they don't step on my feet, I don't walk on grass, I am careful on stairs, etc.  All because a pair of shoes.  You get more enjoyment out of spending 3 bills on shoes, and I get more enjoyment out of spending 3 bills on dinner.  Shoes last longer than dinner, but the intensity of the enjoyment from that dinner is way greater (for me at least) than the shoes could ever provide.  The only reason why I call it immature is because if you randomly surveyed the adult population, the bulk of them would say that dinner is more important than shoes.  I can understand wanting to spend money on yourself, and having things as a priority, but placing shoes above spending quality time and having the experience of eating at nice restaurants is just beyond me.  Do you, though.
How you spend your money is how you spend your money, it doesn't bother me, I've just never heard anyone put shoes so high up on their list.  I know you're only 21, and I'm not much older than you, but I hope you come to your senses in a couple of years and realize that you're throwing your money away on shoes.  I get that your priorities might be different, but shoes?  That gets tired after a while.  

Most of the adult population would think this site is ridiculous and that we are crazy for buying shoes like we do. I go to eat with my girl all the time we usually go to places like olive garden and famous daves. I would never spend 2 bills on one dinner but i dont think you're crazy for doing it either. My priorities are fine and you aren't my mother or my accountant so don't try to advise me how to spend MY money. If you have to spend all that money on dinner to have an amazing time with your girl that's sad. I don't have to spend a dime and me and my girl can have a great time. If spending money is how you make your relationship work then cool but I don't need to do that in mine cuz money dosen't make my relationship work. You dont have to spend money to have quality time, we could be perfectly happy eating at freakin dairy queen if thats all we could afford. your relationship is what you make it not some fancy dinner. I spend money on shoes cuz I loves shoes. cant have a shoe unless you buy it right? well you can have a good relationship without buying it ($300 dollar dinner). If you didn't take your girl to dinner would she love you any less... I hope not otherwise cut your losses and get rid of her. If you want intensity go work out or drive fast on the freeway dinner isn't intense it's FOOD!!!

Smoker
Dumb/air headed
lack of ambition
lack of opinion on topics that range from science, to religion, to politics

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

• Lying
  • Not funny. I love men with a good sense of humor. And by good I mean the same as mine, lol.
  • Tight w exes
  • No ambition
  • Does any drugs outside of
    pimp.gif
  • Shorter than 6'1
  • Doesn't take good care of his body. If I'm in the gym every day, you damn well better be
  • Not athletic. I like a dude who will throw the football with me. And play one-on-one and stuff.
  • Ugly shoes/sneakers
  • Dislikes cuddling. I'm a cuddling addict lol I need someone who will provide me w ample amounts of cuddles
    embarassed.gif
You asking for too much....you better be at least an 8.
laugh.gif
If you think a girl who wants a dude who is basically tall, athletic and not a total a-hole (summary) is asking too much, you been talking to some serious 5 and unders. I know what I want, and I get it. Settling is for chumps.

And also:

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

- (not so important but...) has smaller feet than mine. I'm an 11, (mens US9)
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
My feet are a US mens 7.5/8, and I'd be weirded out by a guy w smaller feet than me too. But beware! Bc I dated a guy once who was allegedly a US11, but turns out his feet were the same size as mine, and he just wore the 11 to make them look bigger. I was rattled, haha seems like a lot of effort and discomfort just to look a few sizes bigger.

Back
Top Bottom