What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

888620.jpg

Joker Nurse sounds like a bad %!% idea
pimp.gif

I was thinking one of The Strangers, it's simple, but I figure a lot of people will be doing it.

Anyone know of a website that has suggestions of cool costumes?

I'll probably just go as Commissioner Gordon.

And props for the BBT video reference.. when they all dressed as the Flash earlier on in that episode, I almost died from laughter.
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT JAY OUTFIT...wow

that 300 idea would've been coo....last year. hahaha, but i'm not going to knock on it.

dood, for some reason, i'm going to spend a lot of time with that car or i can go back to the drawing board.

i have noticed one thing. any costume with a prop will have the girls playing with you all night. I was a member of the crazy 88's and i had a sword thewhole night. breezies be playing with my sword all night and the way they were playing with it meant one thing.... skeet skeet skeet. hahahaha, but yeah. theinitial d idea is good, but i feel like i'm going to hit people and knock things over all night. however, i can still be funny with it and pick up breezieswith wit and my boxcar. hahaha.

i wanna see someone roll out with this
gundamcosplaybox.jpg

Iron-Man. I already made the helmet out of cardboard and paint so all i need to do is just buy the rest.

I'm thinking about dressing up like this dude

laugh.gif
The Mexican NT'ers know whats good

^^^
laugh.gif

I think I might go as Sarah Palin. Throw on a pant suit, wig, librarian glasses and lipstick and start speaking in tongues when people ask me any difficultquestions.
pimp.gif

"So Eagle/Palin, are you supportive of the war in Iraq?"

"*click* *grunt* *click* *lip smack* *gibberish* *long blink* *smile*"

"Any specific examples?"

"I'll try to find some and bring 'em to 'ya."

Back
Top Bottom