What are you doing up?

nerd.gif
4 myspace skeezers LOL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

chilling with my friends talking on AIM and yadda eating gummy bears. just got in trouble with the RA for like the third time (loud music, loud people in my room) -_-. I'm such a bad example, I work with them too
laugh.gif
the fake fake police FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the reason why I am up right now. I'm a R.A.
grin.gif
Hey, it pays the bills. I live in the dorm for free.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

chilling with my friends talking on AIM and yadda eating gummy bears. just got in trouble with the RA for like the third time (loud music, loud people in my room) -_-. I'm such a bad example, I work with them too
laugh.gif
the fake fake police FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I don't know you but you and I both know there is the RA's that are cool and let certain stuff slide and then there is the ones that have a power hardon. I am not knocking your hustle because by all means get that edamacation. Just don't be that jerk that comes in with the whistle and the write up sheettalking about insubordination.

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

laugh.gif
the fake fake police FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I don't know you but you and I both know there is the RA's that are cool and let certain stuff slide and then there is the ones that have a power hard on. I am not knocking your hustle because by all means get that edamacation. Just don't be that jerk that comes in with the whistle and the write up sheet talking about insubordination.

laugh.gif
, well my RA pretty much loves me, just not me at night sometimes. She's let me slide every time and I feel bad for making her lose sleepcause she's practically my neighbor.
I work in a position similar to an RA, but I don't have powers to write up, just the other benefits and I get paid separately.

drunk, just got thru watching a mma movie. now im too pumped to go asleep. i wanna beat some *!+ lol.

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

laugh.gif
the fake fake police FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I don't know you but you and I both know there is the RA's that are cool and let certain stuff slide and then there is the ones that have a power hard on. I am not knocking your hustle because by all means get that edamacation. Just don't be that jerk that comes in with the whistle and the write up sheet talking about insubordination.

I'm actually pretty lenient but sometimes dudes just don't learn or they want to abuse a good thing so I gotta add the tax onto their bill.
smh.gif

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

laugh.gif
the fake fake police FTL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I'm actually pretty lenient but sometimes dudes just don't learn or they want to abuse a good thing so I gotta add the tax onto their bill.
smh.gif

RESPEC

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

woken up at 8am, carpet cleaners coming and 9.... forcefully relocated to the living room till they are done...... still tired.... =[

I can clean your downstairs carpet...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

woken up at 8am, carpet cleaners coming and 9.... forcefully relocated to the living room till they are done...... still tired.... =[

I can clean your downstairs carpet...
nerd.gif
ha no dude, I take care of that

on the internet and wacthing some e! special..byte me: 20 hottest women on the web
pimp.gif

--------------------------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS, SHOES TO SELL
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

Back
Top Bottom