What are you doing this weekend? Vol. 10/17-19/08

17 - work till 1130... now im just chillin
18 - pick up 3/20, study, work till 1130
19 - work 1230-430..... study after that..
midterms are killer

chillin
sunday goin to the raiders vs jets game. cant wait to see farve play.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Studying for midterms.. straight up, this weekend. I kinda wasted my free friday but ehh, got lots of pages to read for next week..

Today-nothing much..some homework, games.
Saturday- buy groceries and lunch, some homework, watch Cal game. Studying.
Sunday- Go to gym, study study study.

17th - Saw Diplo/Mad Decent Tour then Enormous Room in Boston
18th - Surprise birthday dinner / club
19th - Sleep

on saturday im gonna go to work.. then afterwards hit up the bar. im in love with the bartender there... i think she loves me also because she knew my nameafter only talking to her once! while she's usually too busy to talk to when i see her i know how she really feels.. i'll probably be there alonepretending to watch whatevers on the television until 12... of course i'll provide a generous tip to show i have the funds to provide for our family whenthe occasion arises.

on sunday ill spend the afternoon watching my favorite movie, home alone 2... i love it when mr duncan talks about the turtle doves and its symbolism forfriendship...

afterwards ill organize my ipod music. and create a playlist that i know my bartender will love. i've been keeping notes of the music she plays on thejukebox. next time i see her i'll casually put my ipod on the counter for her to see, she'll see we have the same music tastes and i will beirresistible... i've even been keeping up with a few artists recent news in order to guide the conversation... she'll realize how much she truely lovesme and will show no hesitation to show it

fri - work, chill with gf and watched max payne
sat - library/study, hopefully get time to chill (if ppl are free/get enough work done)
sun - library/study

go to work today at 5 get off at ten
i think theres a party tonight i might swing through that

tomorrow i hw to do

17th- My first college party
18th- Studying and soccer
19th- Going to Statesboro Ga. to play soccer against Ga. Southern

Originally Posted by iBlink

17th- My first college party
18th- Studying and soccer
19th- Going to Statesboro Ga. to play soccer against Ga. Southern

based on past posts, something interesting may happen