what are you doing right now?

Going back and forth between my homework and a few assignments for my job.

I swear I don't do @!+@ but do some work for somebody these days.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
FML.

staring at my ceiling bangin on NO ceilings making animal figures from the shapes on my ceiling

Feeling accomplished/pissed because I got a 31 kill streak on MW2 and didnt have the nuke equipped.

Originally Posted by migit1209

Working on my UC applications. Almost done with my essays, just need my bro to go over it
pimp.gif
Damn dude me too. I procrastinated so hard because of all the parties and food this break

Eatin' a slightly colder than room temp slice of Papa John's pep, drinkin' a Miller High Life, watchin' my roommate play MW2, on NT and YouTube, cuttin' up with my boy, readin' texts from this girl who wants to chill later, thinkin' about if I want to or not, talkin' to my boy onFacebook chat, just texted my friend askin' if she went to the club too, now thinkin' about all the BS that happened tonight why I didn't go to theclub, waitin' for her to text me back, thinkin' about my daughter, ignorin' a call from my BM, textin' back and forth with the girl,realizin' I left this in the "quick reply box" for a good 20 minutes without postin' it, settin' somethin' up for when my friendcomes back in to town since I didn't see her at all since she's been home and she leaves tomorrow, and sendin' this post.

Back
Top Bottom