What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Card swear they know what they're talking about, "I still like it with wings though." :lol: Man get it together. I'll list you a dozen six packs that will have you gone. For starters, try a 6er of Red Bull by Schlitz (16oz).

I've tried a lot of random beers and never got close to drunk...not even tipsy :lol: :smh:. Imma take your recommendation though.

Drunk off a 6 pack you say? Man, I can't even fathom that. Stupid high tolerance. We'll see though.

What is the difference between scotch and whiskey?

I don't know.
Savage

It has me on another level every time

As a Broke boy in college it (+ some juice) serves it's purpose as a broke boy "incredible hulk" variant

Scotch and recipes you cats getting fancy in here,I'll be in the corner sipping a 4 Loko :lol:

A 4 Loko is for only when you done missed the liquor store closing but that **** is nasty

Last resort

And I'm no fancy alcohol dude by any means lol

I'd rather drink Thot juice lime a Rita's

I've tried a lot of random beers and never got close to drunk...not even tipsy
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. Imma take your recommendation though.

Drunk off a 6 pack you say? Man, I can't even fathom that. Stupid high tolerance. We'll see though.
Go grab a 40 of Steel Reserve and come holla at me 
laugh.gif

Went from Long Islands/Blue Motorcycles to French Connections (Henny & Grand Mariner) which I still do occasionally

Now it's either Whiskey and Ginger, Henny straight or Single Malts

They occasionally have free tasting events in DC which is a great way to expand the palette

Only white alcohol i mess wit is saki.

Friend gave me the real stuff as a gift.

Stuffs like rocket fuel.

Had me singin and dancin to taylor swift

^^^^ Speaking of Winter drinks,lately I've been killing this version of "Italian Coffee" this place by me does,coffee with kahlua and amaretto and also got into their "Caffe Correttos" basically a coffee and a shot of Sambuca.

I've been on a heavy Scotch kick the last few years. But still kind of new to it.

There's only so many bottles because that pic was taken before the Canelo/Cotto fight and dudes from my gym were mobbing to my crib for it. So I had to re-up.

Those are my favorites so I keep them at the crib. Usually a 12, 14 + 18 year.

Sometimes I'll do Macallan 12 but the Belvenie Doublewood is a nice smooth 12.

And I like the Oban and Glenlivet. The Glen is mad smooth. My wife don't even drink like that and she likes it. Neat. So it gotta be smooth :lol:

And the price is nice for an 18. I used to keep a bottle of Blue Label at the crib before but I actually prefer this.

I don't have the palate for the heavy smoke or peet whiskeys. I tried Lagavulin and it wasn't for me.

Try monkey shoulder as a cheapie to keep off the hounds. Blended, but good. Plus hell, I like the bottle.

"Monkey Shoulder is a mix of three different Single Malts - Glenfiddich, Balvenie and Kininvie - and is great with mixers or just on its own. Smooth, sweet and very easy to drink."
View media item 1820638

D'usse is my **** right now. I need to re-up.
The homie had me try some Chivas Regal Scotch recently. First sip was meh, then I started to enjoy it. I can't really get into Scotch tho.

Henny, remy, Paul and jack is my rotation ...with Moët every once in a while

Vodka gives me headaches , only can drink some ciroc if im wit some chics

And hate tequila, 2 bad nights with Cuervo ruined me :x :lol:

im a Ketel One dude...but my lady has put me on to Jake, and im starting to enjoy Henny. 

only thing with Brown is drinking it with dark sodas make me feel terrible the next day if i drink enough. 

with the Ketel i drink sprite. so i bounce right back. 

I am with a lot of you guys on here... I absolutely hate Vodka.  Vodka seems to be the drink for those who are not yet sophisticated in the art libations.  I used to drink it when I was younger (20-27).  Once I got more mature and developed a good pallet for alcoholic beverages, I started to migrate strictly to brown liquor.  So now in my 33rd year of life I feel like I have matured with my drink game... especially now that I am a avid cigar aficionado

Drinks of choice:

Grand Marnier  (Titanium, Louis Alexandre Cuvee, 100 or 180 are so smooth)

Hennessy (Black, VS, VSOP, White, basically the more expensive the better)

Courvoisier  

Gentlemen Jack

Honey Jack

And getting into Scotch.

I still haven't gotten to the point where I can drink most of them neat.  I usually use a single big ice cube.  I am not a fan of room temperature or warm liquor.

Last edited:
Recently been converted to a Jack(on the rocks) man.

I also drink..

Sailor Jerry
Appelton
Henn, of course

White, I pretty much only mess with Goose and Absolut. I hate Ciroc....and Paul Masson. :x

I drink everything on the rocks and except Rasberry Absolut.

Rasberry Absolut + Sprite = taste just like strawberry soda if you mix it right.

How do y'all get drunk off of beers? I've crushed numerous beers many times and barely got a buzz.

I think only white people are predisposed to getting drunk off of beer. That sht does nothing for me
laugh.gif
. Still like drinking it with wings though.
beer drunk is the worst man...peeing all night and bloated. 

Back
Top Bottom