• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

What are these?

Was reading an opinionated article on the possibility of Lebron to Clippers not being such a far-fetched idea and theauthor made reference to Lebron's new shoes and was thinking possibly a reference to the recent HWC's he'd been wearing...but then followed thelink and these came up....

nyjamesshoes.jpg

Sorry if posted already, just never noticed them b4 on NT...info?

i believe i read somewhere that those were fakes...but i'm not always right.

There a pair of sample 7 lows. That pair is actually on ebay right now, for $350 though and there's also a red c/w. Don't have any other info besidesthat but im sure someone into Lebrons can give you more then there just samples.

you are forgetting one important piece of this shoe............

the bottom logo.....

it does not say l.a. or have anything to do with the clippers.

one persons opinion does not matter much,
that is like me saying he is going to golden state....

one can only dream right?

Originally Posted by oneonenine

you are forgetting one important piece of this shoe............

the bottom logo.....

it does not say l.a. or have anything to do with the clippers.

one persons opinion does not matter much,
that is like me saying he is going to golden state....

one can only dream right?

lol...bossman I think you're too fast for even yourself....I never tried to say or hint that the shoe would suggest anything to do with LA or the Clippers....irie!?

Only mentioned that the article was suggesting a possible move for his free agency...which have all these articles have been...speculation...sooooo...in summary and to clarify...I never believed or tried to push the idea of a Lebron to LA move...respect!....and furthermore the topic of discussion here was the shoe, not that rumoured move...

And yes I did notice the "most important piece of the shoe" smh...sigh

Look like a Knicks CW, and that is not happening either.... Maybe NJ but on the shoe note, VII low... Any you can not read into Lebron CW because they are sure to released 500 of them anyway....

Back
Top Bottom