What Are These Jellyfishes Doing? Vol. 'Dem Jellyfishes Crazy (Pics Not Photoshopped)

the water seems so polluted these days, i don't blame them.  i'd probably be doing the same thing if i was a jellyfish 
30t6p3b.gif

the water seems so polluted these days, i don't blame them.  i'd probably be doing the same thing if i was a jellyfish 
30t6p3b.gif

this is prob alot more serious than we think.

readin about this in history books like "wow even the jelly fish new. why didn't they do anything?"

this is prob alot more serious than we think.

readin about this in history books like "wow even the jelly fish new. why didn't they do anything?"

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Blech whenever we go over to my friend's place to hang out on the dock he always starts jellyfish fights and it's the grossest thing ever. As soon as they hit your skin at high velocity they like disintegrate into this gross residue.

That being said, I feel bad for all those poor guys on the beach
frown.gif
They're all going to dry up

eek.gif
 out here in Miami we stay away from jellyfish... 
His must not be poisonous.

We have poisonous ones here. I won't step foot on the beach if I can see them. Smh.

alien.gif
alien.gif
Im not messin with no Jellyfish here in bahamas
Yeah no ours aren't poisonous. Water here in in BC (Canada) is mad cold, maybe they figure no predator's dumb enough to come in that freezing as hell water. Little do they know, we Canadians don't feel the cold
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Blech whenever we go over to my friend's place to hang out on the dock he always starts jellyfish fights and it's the grossest thing ever. As soon as they hit your skin at high velocity they like disintegrate into this gross residue.

That being said, I feel bad for all those poor guys on the beach
frown.gif
They're all going to dry up

eek.gif
 out here in Miami we stay away from jellyfish... 
His must not be poisonous.

We have poisonous ones here. I won't step foot on the beach if I can see them. Smh.

alien.gif
alien.gif
Im not messin with no Jellyfish here in bahamas
Yeah no ours aren't poisonous. Water here in in BC (Canada) is mad cold, maybe they figure no predator's dumb enough to come in that freezing as hell water. Little do they know, we Canadians don't feel the cold
glasses.gif

i don't mess with sea animals. they're the closest life form to aliens on this planet, b.. @!@+ is not a joke.

Back
Top Bottom