What are the best in-ear headphones? VOL Finna cop these bose ones...

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by ajeezy08

im feeling the beats by dr dre alot..i used them a little bit..pretty good...does anybody recomend those? or is there something better for the same or equal price

Get some sennheisers-there are headphones that outperform the beats at cheaper prices and you can get really good ones for the same price as the beats.

Beats aren't bad headphones but they're just ridiculously overpriced just like anything by Monster cable is.
Look into that, they have some good earphones.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Skull Candy are good for the price. Any earphones you buy will not last long, so it's best to buy a few packs of skull candy and be good for the next year or so.

You're paying for the looks with skull candy. I'm on my phone so I can't list anything better until I get home but you can do a lot better in terms of headphones for the same price.
If there are in-ear earphones better than Skullcandy and for the same price ($15), by all means, please point me in the right direction.
You're paying $15 for headphones and wonder why they keep breaking?

That wasn't the point. You said there were better ones on the market for the same price. There isn't.
$15 skullcandies sound the same as any @*$$%% $10 headphone, at that price there isn't a point in trying different brands everything isgarbage. Koss Plugs and Sennheiser CX300s are decent headphones under $30. Honestly though anything under $50 is just a waste of money.

Skull Candy are good for the price. Any earphones you buy will not last long, so it's best to buy a few packs of skull candy and be good for the next year or so.

You're paying for the looks with skull candy. I'm on my phone so I can't list anything better until I get home but you can do a lot better in terms of headphones for the same price.
If there are in-ear earphones better than Skullcandy and for the same price ($15), by all means, please point me in the right direction.

That wasn't the point. You said there were better ones on the market for the same price. There isn't.
$15 skullcandies sound the same as any @*$$%% $10 headphone, at that price there isn't a point in trying different brands everything is garbage. Koss Plugs and Sennheiser CX300s are decent headphones under $30. Honestly though anything under $50 is just a waste of money.
laugh.gif

Skullcandies sound nothing like your run-of-the-mill $10 earphone. We are talking in-ear phones. Ones that give that nice booming bass and volume.

And I'd be damn if I pay more than $15 for earphones. They're going to break regardless of the price.
roll.gif

i got a pair of shures and they are
pimp.gif
plus they have a like a 2 year warranty which is a hell of a long time.

$15 skullcandies sound the same as any @*$$%% $10 headphone, at that price there isn't a point in trying different brands everything is garbage. Koss Plugs and Sennheiser CX300s are decent headphones under $30. Honestly though anything under $50 is just a waste of money.
laugh.gif

Skullcandies sound nothing like your run-of-the-mill $10 earphone. We are talking in-ear phones. Ones that give that nice booming bass and volume.

And I'd be damn if I pay more than $15 for earphones. They're going to break regardless of the price.
roll.gif
Well that sucks for you then..

OP, look into Shure SE115s-probably one of the best in-ears and they're not that expensive at $100. You get a 2 year warranty too.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
No..

i have my denons going on 2 years..only things i've had to replace were the foam tips

How do you store them though? I listen to music outside of the crib all the time. It always comes down to one ear going out, or the end of the cord near theplug to act up.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

roll.gif
No..

i have my denons going on 2 years..only things i've had to replace were the foam tips
Skullcandies have a lifetime warranty. If Denons are more than $15, I care none.

No need to go back and forth, it's a matter of personal preference with me. I like skullcandies because they have amazing sound and they fit my ear like aglove.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom