What are the best frozen wings?

You aint near N. Miami?
Usually around this time I would be at Steve's Pizza when I was there.

Dude,

Just go to Wal-Mart (one thats open 247) and do some grocery shopping.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

You aint near N. Miami?
Usually around this time I would be at Steve's Pizza when I was there.

Lol that's 30-40 minutes from here. I'm good. What I really want right now is delivery.

Maliks springfield ftw open til 4 am
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Dude,

Just go to Wal-Mart (one thats open 247) and do some grocery shopping.

This guy gets it
pimp.gif
and you might just find a freak
devil.gif
let me tall y'all this story right quick
laugh.gif

Me and my homeboy were coming in from being at the mall all day and a basketball session. We get back to my crib for some Halo 3
pimp.gif
and realize I have no food, now everything is closed and we had vowed to nevergo to IHOP again
mad.gif
so we hit up Wal-Mart. We get there and head to thefrozen food section, he proceeds to holler at this broad I put him on with. He gets her number, we cop some Red Barons, and then we stab out in the"Silver Surfer"
laugh.gif
If you happened to be playing Halo thatnight I apologize because we straight owned
pimp.gif

"Damn I miss my dogs..."
frown.gif

Whataburger, McD's, Steak n Shake, Waffle and Huddle, IHOP are all open 24 hours. Jimmy Johns is open till 3 here.

You don't have any of those near you?

I remember being in Williamsburg in everything closed at 10 or 10:30
smh.gif
. When I got back from going out I would have to stop at 7-Eleven and this other7-Eleven like store and get them bomb +!$ sandwiches
pimp.gif

*$+* a walmart they dont have all the grocery shopping necessities , i have food4less grocery store about 7 mins away from my house.. open 24 hours

they have everything!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Only spots opened right now are the 24hr McD, weiner joints, and the spanish beef patty trucks[/color]

Seriously.....someone needs to come up with a NICE restaurant that's open overnight. You could make a killing.

I can't even count the the amount of times it's 2-3 AM in the morning and I would be dying for a nice steak or nice meal.

Bay Area FTW! Lucky Chances, Mel's Diner, Crepes A-Go-Go (11th St.), Island Cafe Hawaiian Breakfast & BBQ (19th & Taraval), pizza joints, "TheAsian Ghetto"/Top Dog (Berkeley), New Gold Medal (Oakland), Nation's, La Piñata...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Seriously.....someone needs to come up with a NICE restaurant that's open overnight. You could make a killing.

I can't even count the the amount of times it's 2-3 AM in the morning and I would be dying for a nice steak or nice meal.

Exactly. Hey, does anyone know what are the best wings from the frozen section? Im blowed and need to cop some

^ tyson bbq

or

just get the frozen wings and cop some bbq sauce that you like. place frozen wings in the oven .. 350 degrees for 20 mins remove the liquid and such from thebaking dish, dip each wing into bbq sauce .. put back in oven for another 10 mins or until you are satisfied with the way it looks .

cracK!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom