What are some other good forums? Vol. I'm bored

Audizine GCC is pretty good.
Stanceworks general was good too.

[haven't been on those in months so IDK]

Whats wrong with checking out other forums? I only have a significant amount of posts on one. It's the best way to get my sports news and etc.

Whats wrong with checking out other forums? I only have a significant amount of posts on one. It's the best way to get my sports news and etc.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

8 forums?

Go outside.
You have 2502 posts and joined in February of this year.....
grin.gif

For my fellow Nets fan, check out netsareschorching.com (sp?) Its sort of like netsdaily but not as good imo

For my fellow Nets fan, check out netsareschorching.com (sp?) Its sort of like netsdaily but not as good imo

Dude has less than 500 posts in 2 years and yall tellin him to go outside?
laugh.gif

Go to reddit. Browse the HB off topic forums. 4chanarchive is good for killing time too, not really a forum cuz you can't post but there's a lot to read/save/laugh at.

I stick to NT, reddit, HBF, different chan boards, grass city, and that's pretty much it.

Dude has less than 500 posts in 2 years and yall tellin him to go outside?
laugh.gif

Go to reddit. Browse the HB off topic forums. 4chanarchive is good for killing time too, not really a forum cuz you can't post but there's a lot to read/save/laugh at.

I stick to NT, reddit, HBF, different chan boards, grass city, and that's pretty much it.

Originally Posted by useref15

8 forums?

Go outside.
grin.gif

And? This is the only forum I visit. Sorry, I'm not a mute and actually have something to say. On a serious note, follow blogs. Far more interesting and far less time wasted.

8 forums?

Go outside.
grin.gif

And? This is the only forum I visit. Sorry, I'm not a mute and actually have something to say. On a serious note, follow blogs. Far more interesting and far less time wasted.

4chan sports /sp/ forum > Niketalk General and Sports forum combined. With the /sp/ forum and #NT I'm rarely here.

4chan sports /sp/ forum > Niketalk General and Sports forum combined. With the /sp/ forum and #NT I'm rarely here.

8 forums?

Go outside.
grin.gif

Makes absolutely no sense, but keep trying.

8 forums?

Go outside.
grin.gif

Makes absolutely no sense, but keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom