What are some of your experiences flirting with random chicks on campus,stores etc ?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying Yeah man it's definitely gotten worse... I even see posters I used to respect being trolls in this thread. Weird... While there are good contributors amd excellent threads every so often, there's definitely a difference as of lately. Niketalk seems to be DE-volving. Oh well... All good things must come to an end I guess. I don't know man... Unless I have something beneficial to add to the thread I just won't say anything at all... Guess that's why I rarely post these days.Either way... My taxi is moving and I'm officially 10 mins away from the rainforest!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 Are you talking about me?
But regardless +1 for the daviditz reference. I love brasil.

Of course not dude, I've never respected you!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

I can now see what that dude in the "I have outgrown NT" thread was saying Yeah man it's definitely gotten worse... I even see posters I used to respect being trolls in this thread. Weird... While there are good contributors amd excellent threads every so often, there's definitely a difference as of lately. Niketalk seems to be DE-volving. Oh well... All good things must come to an end I guess. I don't know man... Unless I have something beneficial to add to the thread I just won't say anything at all... Guess that's why I rarely post these days.Either way... My taxi is moving and I'm officially 10 mins away from the rainforest!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 Are you talking about me?
But regardless +1 for the daviditz reference. I love brasil.

Of course not dude, I've never respected you!
tongue.gif

there are some opportunities i skip these days like girls at the register at stores. idk why. dont feel like chasing i guess

there are some opportunities i skip these days like girls at the register at stores. idk why. dont feel like chasing i guess

Back
Top Bottom