What are some of your experiences flirting with random chicks on campus,stores etc ?

What are some of your experiences flirting with girls outside of a party or club ?

Like a campus, stores, street ,gym etc 

What are some of your experiences flirting with girls outside of a party or club ?

Like a campus, stores, street ,gym etc 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Because i realize dude was tight because he want to talk to her 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

So anyway have you dudes ever tried flirting with random chicks ?

you might get beat up doing that

I love talking to random chicks like for example on campus, on the street ,at a store etc 
I find when you get the number you feel like your on top of the world on some he-man !@*% 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite times i did this was when i was leaving campus to go home and i saw this super hot chick walking in front of me so i got up next to her and started running my game 

and behind me i could feel this stare so i turn around and its this dude giving me a super mean mug 
laugh.gif
 so i ask the girl if she knew him and she looked at him and then looked at me and was like no so i looked at dude and give him the 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But to make a long story short i got the number and i took her out but to found out she was one of them "good girls" 
sick.gif
 which i hate because they take forever and a day to smash so i deleted that and went on to the next one 

So anyway have you dudes ever tried flirting with random chicks ?

you might get beat up doing that

You like talking to random girls?
eek.gif

You like talking to random girls?
eek.gif

lol what are yall game like when it comes to random breezys dough? like, how yall be spitting game? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol what are yall game like when it comes to random breezys dough? like, how yall be spitting game? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
 did not know this was possible. 
more info pls. 

eek.gif
more info pls. 

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif
more info pls. 
PLEASE DO !!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
more info pls. 
PLEASE DO !!!!!!!!!!

you know what even crazier? flirting with girls that you already know. Its like whoa, I know you, but Im still going to hit on you, LULZ!

you know what even crazier? flirting with girls that you already know. Its like whoa, I know you, but Im still going to hit on you, LULZ!

eek.gif
more info pls. 
Stop fronting you know as well as i know that A LOT OF DUDES don't do this because their too scared to especially when its not in a club setting 

eek.gif
more info pls. 
Stop fronting you know as well as i know that A LOT OF DUDES don't do this because their too scared to especially when its not in a club setting 

Originally Posted by Ground King

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
"lemmie holla at cha, lemmie holla at cha, lemmie holla at cha ..holla holla holla"

Originally Posted by Ground King

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
"lemmie holla at cha, lemmie holla at cha, lemmie holla at cha ..holla holla holla"

WHOA wait that's crazy because you know what i really like to do?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

WHOA wait that's crazy because you know what i really like to do?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

[h3]
Am i the only one that loves flirting with random chicks ?
[/h3]
Yes, you are the only one.

I hate doing it because like, what if I get her pregnant in the process or some disease? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom