What are some good Jobs NT?

seriously NT i need your help on this one
laugh.gif

i need to get a Job for the summer that will roll into this fall when the fall semester starts back up so i can have some extra cash.
what do you guys suggest?

i need legit jobs too, no drug dealers, no male strippers, etc etc.
laugh.gif
imnot deuce bigalow (or pookieman
nerd.gif
)

so help a fellow NTr out
happy.gif

Dboy

sell that pookie/glass and youll be a billionaire out here, stuff is to this year what coke was last summer
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Depends, how old are you?

and the waiting tables thing is sounding like bank right now
laugh.gif

keep em coming. i need to have a good potential job within a week or 2

^ I don't think he can be a bartender since he's only 19.

To OP, but yeah since you're 19, working as a valet or waiter are the way to go.

he can be one, but most likely wont get hired because he has no experience. i would shoot for server or valet. i usually make at least 15 an hour as a valet.

^ Really? Monster Park, where the 49ers play state that you have to be 21 in order to sell alcoholic drinks. Maybe it's different in different states?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Really? Monster Park, where the 49ers play state that you have to be 21 in order to sell alcoholic drinks. Maybe it's different in different states?

oh ok, must be cali law or something. most places it's 18 to serve alcohol.

OK...I thought you were from NY for some reason.

Dude, I know Maryland has some upscale summer vacation spots where most of the homes are summer homes.

Those are the best places to work, tips are ridiculous at the restaurants, people are rich and in a good mood since they are on vacation.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Dude, I know Maryland has some upscale summer vacation spots where most of the homes are summer homes.

Those are the best places to work, tips are ridiculous at the restaurants, people are rich and in a good mood since they are on vacation.

ohman, yorue right. the new national harbor just opened too. thanks for the reminder
Originally Posted by yellowmustard

get an office job - easy and they pay way more than your typical customer service job

hmm... im going to do some research in my area. thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

ohman, yorue right. the new national harbor just opened too. thanks for the reminde
Trust me on this. First of all, in those types of places everything is seasonal, so they only need and want summer workers. Second of all,everyone has a fat wallet, and third of all you will have a lot more fun working there than doing a similar job in a non-vacation environment.

Back
Top Bottom