What are some good Caffeine Substitutes for Energy, or Just Long Lasting Energy Drinks?

I have an 8 am class this semester, and need something to keep me going consistently. 
I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep. McDonalds Coffee gets the job done sometimes. Lately Ive been trying these Starbucks Double Shot Energy drinks, but the effect seems to wear off too fast.

Heard bad things about 5 hour energy shots, so don't even go there.

What do yall use?

Monster energy drink(green one) or rockstar energy drinks will wake you up and keep you up in the am. Good drinks.

do you take multivitamins?

my One-a-Day ENERGY usually gives me a nice boost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Monster energy drink(green one) or rockstar energy drinks will wake you up and keep you up in the am. Good drinks.

Your basically drinking death doe? 

The best way to have energy without caffeine is to regularly engage in moderate to intense exercises.

If you want some that is not caffeine and that is more holistic, get some L-Tyrosine vitamins and take them when you wake up (or mid day but take them on an empty stomach), it will make you sharp without the jitters caused by caffeine or amphetamines.

I like Tyro because it is both nonnarcotic (narcotics, including caffeine, adderall and obviously cocaine have side effects and cause addiction) and vitamins usually take time and regular dosing to create any noticeable effects. Tyro works right away without messing with your brain and nervous system in a way that other stimulant drugs will.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

redline-xtreme.jpg

THE BEST ENERGY DRINK YOU WILL EVER HAVE GARUNTEED. IF YOU NEED TO STUDY, DRINK THE WHOLE THING AT ONCE. AND YOU ARE GOOD SERIOUSLY, FOR 2 DAYS!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
CAUTION
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Way too sweet. And Spiked Shooter works better for me than Redline (though it's also powerful). Either way OP, go with one of these 2 options (Spiked Shooter or Redline, they're at GNC).

I like the 5 hour energy sort of......but that FRS stuff endorsed by Tebow and Lance Armstrong worked pretty well for me when I tried it.

The CEO is making 200k+ a year and the company already IPO'ed without actually releasing any products? Or did I read that incorrectly?

That site (under30ceo) looks interesting though.

Adderal works for me. Doesn't necessarily keep me from being tired. I just don't focus on it though. Probably not good advice
laugh.gif
. I usually just go for red bull.

Originally Posted by scshift

The CEO is making 200k+ a year and the company already IPO'ed without actually releasing any products? Or did I read that incorrectly?

That site (under30ceo) looks interesting though.
In the video he talks about how much he makes etc... But they have released their product Enerjel..  Amazon recently sold out.. I just ordered some tonight, anxious to try this product

Back
Top Bottom