what are NT best moments?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

No one mentioned the Iceman, mrscambell, nkytran fiasco.. that dude became a lame simp after that exposure
That dude as in mrscampbell?
THIS..is dirty a big guy...ben baller getiin cheated on... sum1 drop info on the harlem shake story

Thread jack cause this exact thread will be made next week. !%$ happened in the thread marked "niketalk" all I see is dudes girl with a facial

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Thread jack cause this exact thread will be made next week. !%$ happened in the thread marked "niketalk" all I see is dudes girl with a facial

pic still there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by imsojayded

nktran will forever be in my memories as the homewrecker of NT
That's not going to affect us though... right?
wink.gif

Oh and the thread that has the girl with the facial, she's
pimp.gif
.....Info?

Info for sure. What was "the show". I've made up an assumption, guy had a live feed of him smashing his girl, a lot of us didn't know, hefinished off with a facial, someone print screened the facial and posted it? Imagination inspired by John Lennon

Info for sure. What was "the show". I've made up an assumption, guy had a live feed of him smashing his girl, a lot of us didn't know, he finished off with a facial, someone print screened the facial and posted it? Imagination inspired by John Lennon
Chiiiiiilll, "EB" did that?!

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Info for sure. What was "the show". I've made up an assumption, guy had a live feed of him smashing his girl, a lot of us didn't know, he finished off with a facial, someone print screened the facial and posted it? Imagination inspired by John Lennon
Chiiiiiilll, "EB" did that?!
Chiil and EB did that?
tongue.gif

Does anybody remember/have the "Breaking Knecks" story from 3-4 years ago?

I think Broke On Nikes was the author?

Back
Top Bottom