What are Nike employee perks/advantages?

Hey guys, 

Tomorrow is my first day at work for my Outlet (just the regular Athlete position) and I was wondering what are some of the perks of being a nike employee. Since I am only an Athlete I don't mean like the official benefits (401k, healthcare, etc), but more like what are some of my resources to find sneakers.

What is Nikefind? and does it still exist?

I am already familiar with the swoosh account but if someone could clarify the rules that would be nice.

Thanks in advance 
happy.gif

Hey guys, 

Tomorrow is my first day at work for my Outlet (just the regular Athlete position) and I was wondering what are some of the perks of being a nike employee. Since I am only an Athlete I don't mean like the official benefits (401k, healthcare, etc), but more like what are some of my resources to find sneakers.

I am already familiar with the swoosh account but if someone could clarify the rules that would be nice.

Thanks in advance :D
these are questions that you should have been asked during interview when they ask if you have questions

Niketown NY

40% off everything
Meet at least 1 celebrity a day
Get to chill on the floor and just talk about sports and woman
Early previews of new releases

i doubt not asking about about the perks makes for a bad first impression because in the interviewer's mind they have already judged you. if you do not ask questions when they say if you have any, it might make them think you are not asking because you know everything therefore seem arrogant or do not want to know and want to remain ignorant

Hey guys, 

Thanks in advance :D
these are questions that you should have been asked during interview when they ask if you have questions

Naw, makes him look like a candidate that only wants to work for a discount.

Good thing u didnt ask.

Free Sneakers

Just Put them on and walk out :pimp:

i used to do this all the time :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom