What are nice running shoes to get?

Looking to get into recreational jogging 4 days a week for the heart starting with some brisk walking then leading up to jogging. I'm going to be on the concrete for now since it's a little warm then move to the gym when it gets a colder. I'm trying to avoid body pain that might arise in the future by not getting the right running shoes now. Budget is under $200, but wouldn't mind something that is around $100. Thanks

Last edited:
Go to an actual running store and get fitted. Everyone's foot is different, obviously. They'll be able to tell you after watching you walk/run.

You could also look up online to figure out how you're feet land when you run. Like if you over pronate or under pronate and see what kind of running shoe cushioning setup you need. I learned I under pronate and need some good forefoot cushioning for the lateral sides of my feet. I didn't want to buy new shoes but my air max 95s had the right cushioning for me and I run in them with no foot pain. :smokin

Generally, i would prefer Asics for Running shoes. Some performance New Balance running shoes are also pretty good.
Most Nike running shoes are more made for fashion than Performance.

Haven’t tried Asics but I hear great things.

Nike’s Pegasus line is very good imo. I’ve been using the 32’s for a little over a year now.

Back
Top Bottom