What are DJ Premier's most successful singles?

I'm trying to put something together in my iTunes library and I was looking for the best from DJ Premier.

Just looking for track names. Don't get banned on my account!

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Nas Is Like
laugh.gif
i came here to post that

The Sun Rises in The East was his best work IMO.

Anyway, single songs... off wikipedia:

Nas ("N.Y. State of Mind," "N.Y. State of Mind Part II," "Nas is Like," "Represent," "Come Get Me," "2ndChildhood," "Memory Lane," "I Gave You Power")
Rakim ("When I be on tha Mic,", :Guess Who's Back", "New York," "It's Been a Long Time," "Waiting for the Worldto End")
AZ ("The Come Up," "The Format")
Kool G Rap ("On the Rise Again" (featuring Haylie Duff), "Half A Klip," "1st #@$## (Remix)")
The Notorious B.I.G. ("Unbelievable," "Kick in the Door," "Ten Crack Commandments," "Rap Phenomenon", "Machine GunFunk [Remix]")
KRS-One ("MCs Act Like They Don't Know," "KRS-One Attacks," "I Can't Wake Up," "Mortal Thought," "P IsStill Free," "Higher Level," "Rappaz R. N. Dainja," "Wannabeemceez," "Outta Here", "Bring It To TheCypher", "Criminal Minded '08")
Jay-Z ("D'Evils," "Friend or Foe," "Bring it On," "Million & One Questions," "Friend or Foe '98,""So Ghetto")
Common ("The 6th Sense")
Crooklyn Dodgers ("Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers")
Big L ("The Big Picture (Intro)," "The Enemy," "Platinum Plus", "Ebonics [Premo Mix]")
M.O.P. ("Downtown Swinga '96," "Breakin tha Rules," "New Jack City," "Stick to Ya Gunz," "Brownsville,""Salute," "Lifestyles of a Ghetto Child," "Blood, Sweat, and Tears," "Downtown Swinga," "Handle Ur Bizness(Remix)," "I Luv," "Salute Pt. 2," "Premier Intro," "Every Day," "Face Off," "On the FrontLine," "Follow Instructions," "Roll Call")
Mos Def ("Mathematics")
50 Cent ("Shut Your Blood Clot Mouth")
Dilated Peoples ("Clockwork")
Snoop Dogg ("The One & Only," "Batman & Robin")
The Lox ("None of Y'all Betta," "Recognize")
Verbal Threat ("Reality Check")
Fat Joe ("The @#%* is Real (Remix)," "Dat Gangsta @#%*," "Success," "That White")
Capone-N-Noreaga ("Invincible," "Grand Royal")
Royce Da 5'9" ("Boom," "My Friend," "Hip-Hop," "Hit 'Em!" "Ding Ding," "Shake This")
Ludacris ("MVP")
Xzibit ("What A Mess")
Kanye West, Nas, KRS-One, and Rakim ("Classic")
J-Live ("The Best Part", "I Suck A Ni*** Good")
Afu-Ra ("Defeat", "Mic Stance", "Equality", "Monotony", "Lyrical Monster", "Blvd.")
Black Eyed Peas ("BEP Empire")
Limp Bizkit ("N 2 Gether Now" feat. Method Man)
Mobb Deep ("Peer Pressure")
The Lady of Rage ("Super Supreme", "Microphone Pon Cok")

lemme add a personal favorite, 3 the hard way for Bahamadia.
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Most succesful single? That Christina Aguilera song with the horns and all that

Originally Posted by M16

The Sun Rises in The East was his best work IMO.

Anyway, single songs... off wikipedia:

Nas ("N.Y. State of Mind," "N.Y. State of Mind Part II," "Nas is Like," "Represent," "Come Get Me," "2nd Childhood," "Memory Lane," "I Gave You Power")
Rakim ("When I be on tha Mic,", :Guess Who's Back", "New York," "It's Been a Long Time," "Waiting for the World to End")
AZ ("The Come Up," "The Format")
Kool G Rap ("On the Rise Again" (featuring Haylie Duff), "Half A Klip," "1st #@$## (Remix)")
The Notorious B.I.G. ("Unbelievable," "Kick in the Door," "Ten Crack Commandments," "Rap Phenomenon", "Machine Gun Funk [Remix]")
KRS-One ("MCs Act Like They Don't Know," "KRS-One Attacks," "I Can't Wake Up," "Mortal Thought," "P Is Still Free," "Higher Level," "Rappaz R. N. Dainja," "Wannabeemceez," "Outta Here", "Bring It To The Cypher", "Criminal Minded '08")
Jay-Z ("D'Evils," "Friend or Foe," "Bring it On," "Million & One Questions," "Friend or Foe '98," "So Ghetto")
Common ("The 6th Sense")
Crooklyn Dodgers ("Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers")
Big L ("The Big Picture (Intro)," "The Enemy," "Platinum Plus", "Ebonics [Premo Mix]")
M.O.P. ("Downtown Swinga '96," "Breakin tha Rules," "New Jack City," "Stick to Ya Gunz," "Brownsville," "Salute," "Lifestyles of a Ghetto Child," "Blood, Sweat, and Tears," "Downtown Swinga," "Handle Ur Bizness (Remix)," "I Luv," "Salute Pt. 2," "Premier Intro," "Every Day," "Face Off," "On the Front Line," "Follow Instructions," "Roll Call")
Mos Def ("Mathematics")
50 Cent ("Shut Your Blood Clot Mouth")
Dilated Peoples ("Clockwork")
Snoop Dogg ("The One & Only," "Batman & Robin")
The Lox ("None of Y'all Betta," "Recognize")
Verbal Threat ("Reality Check")
Fat Joe ("The @#%* is Real (Remix)," "Dat Gangsta @#%*," "Success," "That White")
Capone-N-Noreaga ("Invincible," "Grand Royal")
Royce Da 5'9" ("Boom," "My Friend," "Hip-Hop," "Hit 'Em!" "Ding Ding," "Shake This")
Ludacris ("MVP")
Xzibit ("What A Mess")
Kanye West, Nas, KRS-One, and Rakim ("Classic")
J-Live ("The Best Part", "I Suck A Ni*** Good")
Afu-Ra ("Defeat", "Mic Stance", "Equality", "Monotony", "Lyrical Monster", "Blvd.")
Black Eyed Peas ("BEP Empire")
Mobb Deep ("Peer Pressure")
The Lady of Rage ("Super Supreme", "Microphone Pon Cok")

lemme add a personal favorite, 3 the hard way for Bahamadia.
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Another Successful single by Premier, got crazy mad play back in the day

Back
Top Bottom