What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

mines would be the white grey and light blue 13s then the original 20s then the laser 5s.
MY TOP THREE OF ALL TIME

OG TB III were my first pair of Jordans in the 6th grade,then I got the OG Mili IV for Xmas that same year in the 6th grade.Except back then they were not IIIor IV they were just the newest Jordans that came out.

Original Nike Air Jordan XII White/Red.
One of the most beautiful shoes to see MJ play in
not to mention my first pair.

Damn i fell in love with the Black/Chrome 8's wow.........good memories.......i rocked those kicks everyother day

I loved many of them the Vi, VIII as an elementary school kid but the Concord XIs is what sealed the deal for me. I wasn't able to get them in 8th grade asthey sold out everywhere but I did cop the retro in 2000. I need more of them.

I will remember this moment for ever....i always got jordans and reebok pumps when they were hot, i was in my 6th grade english class writing in the circles onthe bottom of my Carmines, and then i started to pull on the plastic heal tab...and SNAP!!!! i broke it clear off, it was the first time i was upset to ruin apair of shoes......and ever since then i stay off grass and stay away from mud and puddles, i fell in love and learn respect all in the same day.....it wasboth a great and horrible day

still have them too^
happy.gif

17's back in 4th grade. Right after mom got a good job and moved us out the hood.

College blue made my jaw drop and
black and silver never left my sight.

Its been nikes and jordans ever since.

Playoff XII's my boy got them in 5th grade and I knew from that point on I would look at shoes differently

First Jordan that had me
eek.gif
was the white/black XI's.....but the shoethat made me fall in love was the white/blue XIII's. I remember staring at the Eastbay mag EVERY DAY for months looking at them and wishing my parents hadthe $149.99 for them. I wanted those shoes so bad, since then I've been hooked.

Had to be the Jordan X's....... great shoe for on the court because it was just soo comfy and off the court because you could quiz people on michael jordanahaha

i remember cutting and pasting pix's of blk/infrared VI's on my notebooks...when i was 13 back in '91 (where black kicks ruled, on and offcourt)...that was the last time i laid my eyes on them in person. please JB, make more than enough of them!!! or at least make me lucky enough to purchasethem!!!

IM ONLY 16 BUT I LOVE THE STEALTH AND GOLD XX3S.....
pimp.gif
I HAVE A LOT OFSMALLER NUMBERED SHOES BUT THEY ARE SO NICE!!!!

The first air jordan shoe that completely amazed me were the Black Metallic 5's. I also really liked the Black Infrared 6's that a childhood friendused to have...and of course the Bordeaux and Hare 7's were my very first 2 pair of Jordans so I absolutely adore those.

Back
Top Bottom