What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

my first pair were the 5's wht/blk/fire red as a kid. many pics of me wearing them at family joints. but as i grew up the more i fell in love with airjordans. MY FIRST LOVE WAS JORDAN IX. BEGGED MY MOM FOR THEM BECAUSE MY AUNT GOT THEM FOR MY COUSIN

i fell in love with the black/red XI back 96. i saw jordan playing with them back when i was 11. im happy to say that i am still love with them.

The first J's I fell in love with were the Black and Blue I's when they came out in 85. Then the next ones were the White Cement IV's, for somereason at the time the III's didn't do it for be but the IV's were incredible. The IV's are still to this day my favorite model but if I had topick 1 Jordan shoe and only 1 it would be the Grapes!!!!

For me it was the og white/columbia XI's then the white/red XII's!!
pimp.gif

Flint 13's > All else.

I used to have a thing for my Columbia 11's, but those shoes, as with most other clear bottom shoes, do you wrong. It's like a marriage. You fine thisbeautiful woman and you make her your own, but as time passes, she get's all fat and crappy looking. With the clear bottomed kicks, they're thefreshest things you've ever seen, but as time goes by, that clear sole turns a pee yellow amber-like color and you never feel the same again when you lookat em'.

1st love were the Playoff VIII's, I remember as a kid just staring at them when i got them and slept with them by my bad just waiting impatiently to rockthem to school. lol. I was literally a young stunna. Same thing for the white and black 9's.

My love of at first sight have to go to the White and red XVIII's. This shoe led me to buying J's again.
I had an invision for this shoe and it actually came out, I fell instantly inlove.

jordan13.jpg

fell in love with these before i even got them back in 97

as my first pair of Jordans, i can say i fell in love when i first slipped them on and laced them up

this is my favorite colorway also, 2nd is the black/red XIIIs

my pic says it all....Grapes!!!!! i also fell in love with the jordan 8s...i specially like the black chrome and the aquas, the play offs, and the rest of theOGs.
I also have a thing for these....

the things i would do to get my hands on the Eminems and Undefeated IV

Air Jordan XXI's
by the way i just started collecting 2 years ago.
i just love the features of the shoe like the interchangeable pods.

i had og 1s as a child. didnt think much of them. as i grown to watch mj continue to tear up the league, my interest in
his shoes grown. id see the 2s, still nothing. 3s caught my eye but not too much. 4s i thought they were clean, at about
that time, it was "the shoe", but i knew better to ask for a $100 shoe. it wasnt till i saw the og black metallic silver 5s in
april of 1990. i knew that was the baddest shoe ive ever seen. i hold that shoe close for many reasons. i was never able
to get em back then, so i think thats what put me at where im at today. its funny because although the 5s are the shoe
that started it, its not so much my favorite anymore.

Infared VI's (or any other OG VI with the exception of some retro + at that) put me in disbelief. Officially my favorite Air Jordan ever and will alwaysbe.
pimp.gif

The first J's i fell in love with, but didnt actually own them, were the playoff VIIIs and then the Concord XIs.
I saw people ball in them and thought they're very cool, but couldnt afford them as a highschool kid.
My first pair that loved and owned were the OG Bred XIIIs, still keeping them even they dun fit anymore.

Back
Top Bottom