What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

For me 1988 white cement 3's Slam Dunk Championship being there to see it in person and my next favorite is the 4's.

My first love was the white/red 12's.I remember grabbing the phone book calling up every single footaction and footlocker in the dallas area.Until I waslucky to snatch the last pair in my size at town east mall in Mesquite,TX.I kept those jordans for awhile until I outgrew them, and gave them away to my unclethat lives in Argentina.My grandma told me that my uncle still rocks those jordans like it aint nothing.10 years gone by and they still rockable!!!
eek.gif

There were a few i liked previously, but the XIII was love at first site, everything about the shoe seemed perfect to me at the time.

All these years later...... i think it holds up pretty well.

I was in the 4th grade and my friend had the OG Black 5s. Fell in love with the 3M, but instead I got the White/Black/Red 5s with the "23" on theside. Thats how my obsession began

not my first pair.. but the black and ble 18s was the cleanest pair of shoes i owned since the KG2s..........
pimp.gif

Though not my first pair of J's (III's), the Playoff's XIII's were my first love and my favorite all-time Pair!

XII's and XIII's

Owning some OG XIII's today truly brings me back to 1997 when my friends used to compare colorways...white/reds would always win
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

attachmentfv1.jpg

the ones that I first fell in loe with were the retor xi especially the space jams xis i watch the movie just to see him wear them those are clean and thenafter those i would have to say the retro 8s my first ever shoes back in 1993

White/Red XII's
pimp.gif
...When they released i begged my father to get themfor me but he said they were ugly and didn't want me wearing them. I was so mad
mad.gif
, and everytime i wear any of the XII's i have i always bring up that story to him.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom