What A Summer Stroll In The Georgia Bush Can Cost You *Warning*

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I see boots and belts..
First thing I thought was "He messed up by tearing that hole it its side, could've sold the skin."
No lie, I killed a 6' long rat snake when I was in high school. I went outside and my brother was scared stiff just pointing at something and I looked down saw this...

1440.jpg

and instinct kicked in.

I went and grabbed a shovel and got medieval on it. My adrenaline was rushing as the thing tried its best to hide and/or get away, but I felt like I was fighting for my life somehow. Once it made it into the garage, it was a wrap. It had nowhere to go so I made a bloody mess of it.

When it finally stopped moving. I scooped it up and put the pieces back together and then measured it. 6 feet long! I felt like I had slayed a dragon. 
pimp.gif
 I know, cool story...

Black%20Rat%20Snake%20Wilson.jpg

I see boots and belts..
First thing I thought was "He messed up by tearing that hole it its side, could've sold the skin."
No lie, I killed a 6' long rat snake when I was in high school. I went outside and my brother was scared stiff just pointing at something and I looked down saw this...

1440.jpg

and instinct kicked in.

I went and grabbed a shovel and got medieval on it. My adrenaline was rushing as the thing tried its best to hide and/or get away, but I felt like I was fighting for my life somehow. Once it made it into the garage, it was a wrap. It had nowhere to go so I made a bloody mess of it.

When it finally stopped moving. I scooped it up and put the pieces back together and then measured it. 6 feet long! I felt like I had slayed a dragon. 
pimp.gif
 I know, cool story...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I see boots and belts..

1440.jpg

and instinct kicked in.

pimp.gif
 I know, cool story...

OH MY GOD DUDE! NO WAY! THATS THE GREATEST STORY I'VE EVER HEARD! CAN YOU TELL IT AGIAN? DO YOU HAVE TIME?

jk jk jk

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I see boots and belts..

1440.jpg

and instinct kicked in.

pimp.gif
 I know, cool story...

OH MY GOD DUDE! NO WAY! THATS THE GREATEST STORY I'VE EVER HEARD! CAN YOU TELL IT AGIAN? DO YOU HAVE TIME?

jk jk jk

all in this order, DAYMMMMMMMM
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

shoot that !***
pimp.gif
devil.gif

then id run with the quickness yelling OHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 
roll.gif

all in this order, DAYMMMMMMMM
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

shoot that !***
pimp.gif
devil.gif

then id run with the quickness yelling OHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom