What a good movie to rent?

I keep missing Yes Man on HBO, but from the portions I've seen, Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel put in some good performances.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I keep missing Yes Man on HBO, but from the portions I've seen, Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel put in some good performances.

it is hilarious.

American Beauty.

I think im the only girl on the face of the earth who wasn't a big fan of the notebook. *shrugs*

Very good movie IMO.
Just going through the channels one day and stumbled upon it. I had never heard of it, but the summary seemed good. I did not regret watching it.

Originally Posted by Diego

Very good movie IMO.
Just going through the channels one day and stumbled upon it. I had never heard of it, but the summary seemed good. I did not regret watching it.
photobucket fail, and im only callin you out cus i just saw you call someone else out. 
smile.gif

Your computer fails at internet.
The picture is working fine on my end.

Go plan something sweet for your bf.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

American Beauty.

I think im the only girl on the face of the earth who wasn't a big fan of the notebook. *shrugs*
i HATED the notebook. it was overly emotional, borderline obnoxious with it. like the plot was so... over the top. too sappy.. too unrealistic.  
tired.gif

/rant  

^i see a pb fail. womp womp.

I really will never understand why people still rent movies..why not just spend the extra 5-7 bucks and own it, whether it sucks or not..its way too much of a hassle (for me at least) to go out of my way and return it since i'm pretty much always busy...the movie will sit in my car for weeks.

Originally Posted by mdresident

I really will never understand why people still rent movies..why not just spend the extra 5-7 bucks and own it, whether it sucks or not..its way too much of a hassle (for me at least) to go out of my way and return it since i'm pretty much always busy...the movie will sit in my car for weeks.
I usually don't watch movies twice, unless its a classic. Then I either buy it, or keep in on my instant queue on netflix.
But im not buying a movie im skeptical about, i'd rather just use Netflix and rent it til' im ready to mail it back, or stream in on XBL.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by mdresident

I usually don't watch movies twice, unless its a classic. Then I either buy it, or keep in on my instant queue on netflix.
But im not buying a movie im skeptical about, i'd rather just use Netflix and rent it til' im ready to mail it back, or stream in on XBL.

Who buys or rents dvd's at all anymore. I "get it" online then watch it on my TV through my PS3.

Back
Top Bottom