what a beautiful day VOL. CHICAGO....

Originally Posted by Nawth21

With the exception of yesterday and today (97 degrees WHAAAAAT) it has been a beautiful spring in Minneapolis. upper 60s, low 70s and sunny. And I live 2 blocks from the lakes
pimp.gif
glorious
my grandpa called last night and told me it got up to 97 and i was shocked! great weather though.

Gary weather is PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFECT today
pimp.gif
. I'm chilling with my best friend that I haven't hung with since he introduced me to his cousinin my avy.
pimp.gif
. L8r I'ma chill with my BEST friend in the whole wide world when he gets off the plane tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. then I'll prolly finish upwith kicking it with my ol lady
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't been to Chicago for a couple years... need to get back there...had a blast both times I was there...my buddy went to play baseball at TritonCollege so I went and visited him a couple of times...partied with some very cool AND smoking hot ladies (one was an Abercrombie employee/model)...navypier...gene and jude's hot dogs at 2am...hotel suite on Michigan Avenue/magnificent mile...ahhhhh need to get back there someday.

BTW I hope the Blackhawks knock the Red Wings out...I can't stand the Red Wings...they're the Yankees of hockey.

nice day in Chicago until i got home from work. my street was blocked when there was some gang shooting about 5-6 houses down from my house. smh at the peoplein my area. some new gang tagged a few buildings in my area. i swear it just gets worse and worse.

Nice day today and tomorrow. BUT real Chicago summer weather is one of the worst due to the humidity then when it rains, it just get hotter.

a beautiful day indeed. ate ice cream with my girl while I let the sunshine light up the interior.
pimp.gif
to end it off.

No city has Summers like Chicago...THE best Summers ever. Today was a beautiful day...hoops outside FTW!

Back
Top Bottom