Westboro Baptist Church Documentary HOLY CRAP!

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

how has the government not done anything about this...with all this anti-american talk....i mean..if they were muslim....they would be shipped off to abu gharib in a second........double standard at its finest....they need to be shut up
This.
I watched the whole thing and wow. I seen documentaries like this before though. People are nutz

I finished watching the whole thing and this family is outright disgusting. I mean seriously? I'm no Christian or anything, but I know a few who are and they are very loving, peaceful people.

I wonder what made them hate homosexuals so much. That seems to be there biggest issue I think. Maybe the pastor has some homosexual urges deep inside and this is his way of suppressing them. it can be a psychological thing maybe.

Also, You can definitely tell that the eldest daughter does sort of question a lot of whats going on as well. When Louie asked her is she had any temptations she was ready to answer, but then thought about and held back. She has def had some temptations and thought about being with someone. Louie even asked her if she remembered the guys name who asked her out for coffee and she said no, but then later on suddenly "remembered" his name. I bet she was thinking about good old Robert in a much different sense
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom