Were the Eggplant Foams worthy of the hype?

worth every penny - it also broght a few pairs out of DS to rock and they are getting worn to the club tonight ...

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

worth every penny - it also broght a few pairs out of DS to rock and they are getting worn to the club tonight ...

Cool, but the only rocks I see rocking sneakers to the club or bammas and newly 18 year old kids
laugh.gif

Ricasho wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
worth every penny - it also brought a few pairs out of DS to rock and they are getting worn to the club tonight ...

Cool, but the only rocks I see rocking sneakers to the club or bammas and newly 18 year old kids
laugh.gif

My dude - I'm Puertorican and FOB, but I even have better grammar ... WTH did you just said? BTW, I'm way older than you and I hardly havea dress code when I go to the clubs .. Straight to my table with my services and my girl by my side .. Plus I don't remember the last time I was at Love orMansion or etc etc etc and I look to the side and saw any rapper wearing shoes .. freaking Bammas ..

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

nothing is worthy of the hype unless theres only a limited amount made, because no matter how much there worth, the value will alwase drop, just gotta give it time

Blue foams still aint drop.....purple foams are only gonna go up.....
yeah, unlike fair weathered jordan fans..foamposite/flightposite fans once they cop a shoe its highly unlikely they're parting with they pairsfor a while if at all...

laugh.gif
I'm callin' Ducktales on NYC dudes, who claim they broke massive necks within the city. Doofus, Gizmo Duck, and the Beagle Boys are with me onthis too. These Foams were not urban legend status in this city.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I got a stratch on mine
frown.gif

damn u had to be sick to the stomach when that happen
I damn near shed a tear...no worries tho..bout to get some chick to cop me a new pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I'm callin' Ducktales on NYC dudes, who claim they broke massive necks within the city. Doofus, Gizmo Duck, and the Beagle Boys are with me on this too. These Foams were not urban legend status in this city.
laugh.gif

WORD

these break necks though
dark-army-pack-foamposite-2.jpg

Originally Posted by derry1

I got a stratch on mine
frown.gif

damn u had to be sick to the stomach when that happen
I damn near shed a tear...no worries tho..bout to get some chick to cop me a new pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I'm callin' Ducktales on NYC dudes, who claim they broke massive necks within the city. Doofus, Gizmo Duck, and the Beagle Boys are with me on this too. These Foams were not urban legend status in this city.
laugh.gif

WORD

these break necks though
dark-army-pack-foamposite-2.jpg

yea eggplants i see everyday in the city but when i throw the armys on a couple heads turn

I seen tons of dude wit these on in NYC....only time I broke my neck for purple foams was when dudes look like they were gonna peel off his feet like abanana....
sick.gif
...don't see too many dudes wit the army's tho....still on the hunt

Someone off the street asked me about my foams when he saw me wearing them (this was like a month after they came out).

But yeah, I haven't seen them much lately.

I copped another pair but in my sz this time! Can't wait to rock em!

I'm bout to break necks in the bay!

Originally Posted by SC415

I copped another pair but in my sz this time! Can't wait to rock em!

I'm bout to break necks in the bay!
ain't too many folks rockin these in the bay. seen a guy at my school with them, but it looks like he ran them into the ground. i stillain't wore mine yet
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom