Went to an E.N.T Doctor and got my ears cleaned out....

Had it done once. Helped a whole lot. When I wake up these days I can barely hear out my left ear. Time to make that appointment

That vid posted.

YO! that is just nasty to the nth degree. :x :x All that came out of a human ear man looking like some beef jerky that molded. :frown: Scared thinking about it now.

Can I make an appointment with my regular doctor at kaiser or through some other physician???

whats an ENT???

ibw6k2qeBiPbXg.gif

Ear, Nose and Throat Dr.....

I had a piece of qtip stuck in my ear for a few months. Went to my ENT and it was like there was a rock sucked out. Felt so good man.

use hydrogen peroxide to clean out ear wax.

my cousin does this and put me on to it. Don't know if we're supposed to do it or not but it works.

Same method I use. It's safe and feels great
what u pour it in ur ear? use a towel whats the method?
nerd.gif
I use a plastic/bulb syringe and flush it out.

Mix the peroxide with water, fill syringe and put a little of the mix  in your ear while your head is tilted upwards. Let the mix sit a few minutes and it'll break up the wax, then flush it out with water with a small pan or bowl, head tilted downwards

my cousin does this and put me on to it. Don't know if we're supposed to do it or not but it works.

what u pour it in ur ear? use a towel whats the method? :nerd:

Mix the peroxide with water, fill syringe and put a little of the mix  in your ear while your head is tilted upwards. Let the mix sit a few minutes and it'll break up the wax, then flush it out with water with a small pan or bowl, head tilted downwards
damn why cant i REP you?

Had to clean out peoples ears during my intern year when I worked with an ENT. The things you find in there.

If you do the hydrogen peroxide thing because not to use too cold or hot water can cause significant dizziness. Sometimes used by drs. for caloric eye tests

Last edited:
I went to the doctor over the winter, and she told me to flush out my ears with hydrogen peroxide/water. I did that and couldn't hear **** afterwards. I got scared and never tried that **** again. I need to go to an ENT. Have no insurance though. :smh:

Thread got me testing my hearing feeling like

I should be hearing things at more optimum lvls.

asian ear wax ftw. clean mine out with a mini spoon. you can cop at an asian grocery store.

i need to see an ENT ASAP..

i know for sure that i have earwax build up and to top it off i'm almost certain i have tinnitus in my left ear.

no insurance FTL, though.

what u pour it in ur ear? use a towel whats the method? :nerd:

damn why cant i REP you?

not about that life

appreciate the gesture though 8)

Next time I go to my doctor, I'ma get one of these, my ear wax build up be crazy sometimes.

Doesn't help I listen to headphones for a big portion of the day.

Sweet... I'm glad I wasn't the only one that does this. I should've went with the flush, but I never had the vaccuum before, thought id give that a try. NEVER AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom