Went to an E.N.T Doctor and got my ears cleaned out....

HOLY **** that crap hurt! They put a mini vaccuum in there and was sucking **** out! They even had to pull out a short piece of hair that was on my ear drum! OUCHHHHH!!! I now have a new hate for E.N.T Doctors :lol:

That's all. Kthxbai

laugh.gif

Q tips are a no no. I ended up with my ears full of wax from using them for years. Doc pulled out a piece of wax the size of a stone, that he basically had to dig out- was miserable, and disgusting too. I didn't even realize you could have that much wax in your ear until I saw what came out.

Got my ears drained once in my life, crazy sense of hearing after.  I swear i could hear my hair grow, i had my radio on volume 1-2 max.  The closing of my car door damn near gave me a heart attack.

But yeah Qtips only for the outside of your ears, best way to clean the inside is in the shower with your little finger and tugging your ear lobe.

Damn, I dun goofed.

I always use q-tips.

Sometimes I stick 2 in at once about an inch and a half in and slowly twist em. Feels so good. :smh: Pause.

This is gonna be me when I go.

Warning: Nasty

Just peep the first 30 seconds for the meaty part.

Last edited:
Damn, I dun goofed.

I always use q-tips.

Sometimes I stick 2 in at once about an inch and a half in and slowly twist em. Feels so good. :smh: Pause.

This is gonna be me when I go.

Warning: Nasty

Son, I seriously almost threw up.

I'm making an ENT appointment right now.

:x :smh:

About to call for an appointment to flush my ears out after seeing this thread haha

Back
Top Bottom