Well, it happened to me - burglarized last week (Memphis, TN)

abstrakt

Banned
Extreme PWNAGE.

The great value of living in Memphis, Tennessee.  They broke into my apartment last Thursday and stuck me for almost everything - comforter, sneakers (all size 9), hats (all size 7 1/2), customized Yankees varsity jacket, HP laptop, Dell laptop, 8GB iPod Touch, Samsung LCD TV, Sony Blu-ray player/movies, Canon digi cam, Tag watch, Xbox 360 Pro w/3 controllers, Bluetooth earpiece.

Of the sneakers, they got (I made this list for the detective... as if it matters):
- Jordan I retro (metallic purple)
- Jordan III re-retro (true blue)
- Jordan V retro (grape)
- Jordan VII OG (black/red)
- Jordan VII retro (cardinal)
- Jordan XI OG (concord)
- Jordan XI retro (concord)
- Jordan XII OG (taxi)
- Jordan XIII OG (white/black/red)
- Jordan XX3 (motorsports)
- Nike Air Penny I retro (royal)
- Nike Air Trainer I (navy)
- Nike Air Max 95 retro (safety orange)
- Nike Zoom Kobe IV (Finals away)
- Nike Air Max 1 QS retro (red)
- Nike Air Zoom Flight Premium 95 retro (black)
- Nike Air Max2 CB retro (purple)

About 20-25 New Era's (all size 7 1/2).  Some from CapCity.  Yankees, Rangers, Devils, Jets, Reds.

The varsity jacket is navy/graphite with "Yankees" in script across the back w/a patch on each arm.

They busted the door frame in, stuck me along with 5, yes - 5, other units in the same building when no one was home.  No one seemed to notice.  They left my stereo system and my puppy.

People who steal are worthless.

That being said, for anyone living in this Godforsaken Memphis metro area, if you spot any of the aforementioned items, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

That being said, for anyone living in this Godforsaken Memphis metro area, if you spot any of the aforementioned items, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn fam they gotta a healthy amount of +@#+...at least you still got your puppy.

Sorry for your loss man, hate people that can't work for the things they really want and resort to taking it from another. hope these guys get caught

I know how you feel... had my car broken into twice and over $2k worth of stuff stolen

at least they left your puppy...
nerd.gif

we know it wasnt king crux

jokes aside, im sorry for your stuff man
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Extreme PWNAGE.

The great value of living in Memphis, Tennessee.  They broke into my apartment last Thursday and stuck me for almost everything - comforter, sneakers (all size 9), hats (all size 7 1/2), customized Yankees varsity jacket, HP laptop, Dell laptop, 8GB iPod Touch, Samsung LCD TV, Sony Blu-ray player/movies, Canon digi cam, Tag watch, Xbox 360 Pro w/3 controllers, Bluetooth earpiece.

Of the sneakers, they got (I made this list for the detective... as if it matters):
- Jordan I retro (metallic purple)
- Jordan III re-retro (true blue)
- Jordan V retro (grape)
- Jordan VII OG (black/red)
- Jordan VII retro (cardinal)
- Jordan XI OG (concord)
- Jordan XI retro (concord)
- Jordan XII OG (taxi)
- Jordan XIII OG (white/black/red)
- Jordan XX3 (motorsports)
- Nike Air Penny I retro (royal)
- Nike Air Trainer I (navy)
- Nike Air Max 95 retro (safety orange)
- Nike Zoom Kobe IV (Finals away)
- Nike Air Max 1 QS retro (red)
- Nike Air Zoom Flight Premium 95 retro (black)
- Nike Air Max2 CB retro (purple)

About 20-25 New Era's (all size 7 1/2).  Some from CapCity.  Yankees, Rangers, Devils, Jets, Reds.

The varsity jacket is navy/graphite with "Yankees" in script across the back w/a patch on each arm.

They busted the door frame in, stuck me along with 5, yes - 5, other units in the same building when no one was home.  No one seemed to notice.  They left my stereo system and my puppy.

People who steal are worthless.

At least be thankful for that. That's my biggest fear.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you are able to get your stuff back

Damn...no one had a burglar alarm?

and 5 other units got broken into and no one saw a thing??? Sounds fishy....u got security cameras in your building?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You got insurance? I've been robbed before, it sucks, but we had insurance so it helped.

<< King of bad timing.  I was talking to my agent about a renter's policy the day before it happened.

Doesn't really matter, though - nothing could have covered my sneakers.

I don't understand how some Ns can get away with stealing all that stuff, especially in a APARTMENT BUILDING??

I know it's mad early, but I'm calling Ducktales.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn...no one had a burglar alarm?

and 5 other units got broken into and no one saw a thing??? Sounds fishy....u got security cameras in your building?

Hindsight is 20/20.  I can recall a bunch of cars being "worked on" in my parking lot.  Now I know they were casing the joint.

NO cameras, NO witnesses, NO clues, NO common sense from anyone.  Who carries dozens of sneakers down 2 flights of stairs in a big comforter and bed sheets?

I live in the back corner so nobody could really see that I have anything but they pass through the lot.  Never get to wear my sneakers out b/c I'm @ work most of my life.

You got insurance? I've been robbed before, it sucks, but we had insurance so it helped.

<< King of bad timing.  I was talking to my agent about a renter's policy the day before it happened.

What do you mean?

Size 9 feet?

Sorry to hear about the burglary though, it's one of the worst feelings. At times I wish we would repeal the 8th amendment, so we could enforce some serious penalties upon thieves. If you steal, get your hands chopped off. With enough enforcement that would be one hell of a deterrent.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

At least be thankful for that. That's my biggest fear.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you are able to get your stuff back

I am.  And that's what kills me.  I keep him caged b/c I'm trying to house-train him.  I know he sat in his cage the whole time and watched everything transpire.

Would have been a different story if he was hurt or taken.

I'm sorry to hear that man.
As soon as I read the title I thought I could relate,but my pad was hit when I wasn't there back in 95 and that **** had me not sleeping right for a long time.I couldn't imagine what must have been going through your mind.I'm glad you came out safe.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I don't understand how some Ns can get away with stealing all that stuff, especially in a APARTMENT BUILDING??

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though.. 15+ shoes? A TV? Imagine waiting for an elevator in an apartment building, or running down God knows how many steps with all that +%*@
laugh.gif
  (unless you just so happened to live on the first or second floor).. I don't see that happening. I have a feeling OP is exaggerating.[/color]

What do you mean?

Insurance companies would have given me NOWHERE near the value of the sneakers I've been collecting for well over 10 years.

Insurance could have easily recovered the other stuff stolen (TV, Xbox, laptop) but not my kicks.

eek.gif
WOW. thats like $5,000 worth of stuff from your apartment alone. how did they get away with all that? and NOBODY was home in any of the apartments?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though.. 15+ shoes? A TV? Imagine waiting for an elevator in an apartment building, or running down God knows how many steps with all that +%*@
laugh.gif
  (unless you just so happened to live on the first or second floor).. I don't see that happening. I have a feeling OP is exaggerating.[/color]

No.  I'm not trying to hit you people up that hard for sympathy ...which is why I'm so heated.  How this could have been pulled off and NO ONE NOTICED A THING.  Or if they did, they're not coming forward.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son said they had to carry the stuff down TWO FLIGHTS.... That seems unreal.

If this story is 100% accurate, someone robbed him who lives close by.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son said they had to carry the stuff down TWO FLIGHTS.... That seems unreal.

If this story is 100% accurate, someone robbed him who lives close by.
nerd.gif

Think about it - I got a queen-sized comforter and bed sheets.  You know how easy it is to bundle stuff together and carry it down stairs lookin like a backwards Santa Claus?

Back
Top Bottom