Well Damn WALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn after dudes was disrespecting him on twitter every week and them DJs be talking crazy. This was bound to happen.

I aint even mad at son...

damn after dudes was disrespecting him on twitter every week and them DJs be talking crazy. This was bound to happen.

I aint even mad at son...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

LMFAOwerwc4riowrwjwojrojajwojwriowejcr
WOW

"WHAT THE %$@% YOU MEAN WHATS WRONG DOG?!"

this _ is MAD yo...

this _ is yelling yo...

i cant even understand this _...

damn son im broke as %$@% and i would not wanna be in wale's shoes...

"u want me to get im on the phone?" "GET HIM ON THE #!%!@% PHONE THEN DO SOMETHING!!!!" "yo why u gettin so hostile" "CUZ IM TIRED OF U MOTHA****AIONQWOACHOWRHAWOJCIWJCRICJARJIJWCJIRJRIJLRJAWRIOWJECRIWJRIOEROIJWCAIWJ!"

he was def bout to cry... u can hear it in his voice...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

LMFAOwerwc4riowrwjwojrojajwojwriowejcr
WOW

"WHAT THE %$@% YOU MEAN WHATS WRONG DOG?!"

this _ is MAD yo...

this _ is yelling yo...

i cant even understand this _...

damn son im broke as %$@% and i would not wanna be in wale's shoes...

"u want me to get im on the phone?" "GET HIM ON THE #!%!@% PHONE THEN DO SOMETHING!!!!" "yo why u gettin so hostile" "CUZ IM TIRED OF U MOTHA****AIONQWOACHOWRHAWOJCIWJCRICJARJIJWCJIRJRIJLRJAWRIOWJECRIWJRIOEROIJWCAIWJ!"

he was def bout to cry... u can hear it in his voice...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People mess with him all the time.

You gotta snap on a few clowns every now and then.

People mess with him all the time.

You gotta snap on a few clowns every now and then.

i dont really know what the story is on this "beef" between bossman and wale and i live in baltimore. but i feel like him lashing out is totally warranted. i think this emotional outburst has to do with more than just bossman and the media thats promotin this foolishness.

like wale said, i've never heard him perpetuate any negativity yet people keep talkin down on him. 1rst cudi, now this. and i thought he handled that cudi situation beautifully. he didnt add ANYTHING to it, he just let it be.

anyway, living in baltimore whenever i do turn on the radio (which is not much these days) i've heard radio personalities from my city and DC crackin slick on ol' boy and i dont understand it. all this man does is put on for DC. he reps hard for those dudes and it seems like for them thats not enough...

this is wale @ his boiling point and if you ask me, its been long overdue. might be time to start goin hard folarin...

for the record, no im not a fan...

i dont really know what the story is on this "beef" between bossman and wale and i live in baltimore. but i feel like him lashing out is totally warranted. i think this emotional outburst has to do with more than just bossman and the media thats promotin this foolishness.

like wale said, i've never heard him perpetuate any negativity yet people keep talkin down on him. 1rst cudi, now this. and i thought he handled that cudi situation beautifully. he didnt add ANYTHING to it, he just let it be.

anyway, living in baltimore whenever i do turn on the radio (which is not much these days) i've heard radio personalities from my city and DC crackin slick on ol' boy and i dont understand it. all this man does is put on for DC. he reps hard for those dudes and it seems like for them thats not enough...

this is wale @ his boiling point and if you ask me, its been long overdue. might be time to start goin hard folarin...

for the record, no im not a fan...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blackin out like that is alot more common then this thread leads on....

LOL you always post comments like this as if you are in the industry and know more than the average person.

Back
Top Bottom