WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Haven't seen any trailers for DP3 so I'm going to stay out of this thread until I watch the movie.

Probably catch this one in theatres to support.

They won numerous production awards for the film. I’m just saying from a producer and director standpoint there’s very few more successful names over the past decade. Laughing at a couple clunkers doesn’t negate their history of box office power.
There was a distinction made between their Marvel work and non-Marvel work as directors.

Not much to say or any accolades for their non-Marvel movies as directors.

Marvel doesn’t need them at all as producers. The studio (or Disney for that matter) is not trying to repeat any situation like they had with RDJR and Joss Whedon.

really curious whats up with this avengers logo, DP making his own?
1719637794825.jpeg

Idk why he never gets shine. Was glad to see him in X-Men 97’ briefly. Hopefully he’s in season 2

I've always wanted to see him too but they'd need to give the movie he's in some serious Winter Soldier vibes and I'm not sure how they could pull it off without him coming across hokey though. For sure he can't just be another generic X-Men goon in a group of bad guys. Not gonna hold my breathe seeing him anytime soon, unfortunately.

Be careful until the DP&W premiere. Lots of spoilers going around after they did a 36 minute screening and 2 minute sizzle reel in China. Lots of cameos being mentioned.

Going to do another screening in Europe next so just be aware if not trying to be spoiled.

i guess but i think the mask wings look much bigger than astonishing but close enough, i hope we see one his variants in the og costume though boot wings included

with that said, the contrasting belt just makes a huge difference so the suit doesnt look like a tight onesie, i dont know why they ignore it a lot, its a design that goes a long way, shoulda kept it blue

1719939765049.jpeg

more ew exclusive images
1719940083649.jpeg

1719940095121.jpeg

1719940120679.jpeg

1719937570837.jpeg

what if theyd given the costume the trunks/briefs outside to make it more comic accurate?

1719937690063.jpeg

I think that's my nitpick with the new Superman suit. They obviously took MCU/New 52 cue's to make it "tactical" but then they just threw red briefs on him and it kinda looks silly.

Superman-New-52-Reading-Order-930x620.jpg

XM did something similar with throwing on Cyc's yellow briefs after going full tactical look. Just makes it look forced.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom