WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

While I'm pretty jaded by MCU shows, I think a show like this around can be a fun little binge as it gets closer to Halloween. It doesn't scream weekly viewing to me, but nice to see social medias aren't as riled up as they usually are pre-show start. Kathryn Hahn and Aubrey Plaza are too smart to give them nuggets to grasp onto anyway.

I wonder how rewatchable this one is. Previous Deadpools I laugh hard then don't really get much out of the rewatch.

I've seen it 4 times and loved it each time.

However......I loved the first one too and have seen that 20+ times. We may not have the same tastes.

1726584415726.gif

I fell off all the Marvel content since Shang Chi, but I’ll have to get caught up. Anything that is a must see in y’all’s opinions? Seems like the new Deadpool is a winner.

Might just wiki some of the others to keep the details going. :lol:

Loki season 1 & 2
I think Wandavision was cool. If it wasn't for Agatha's show, I'd say it was pointless now. Oh and Monica Rambeau
MoonKnight was also coo. A bit different from everything else.
Werewolf by night wasnt really my cup of tea but a lot of people liked it.

spectacular first two episodes

kathryns actings on point too

creepy, mysterious and then fun…

im digging it and looking forward to the season

kind of too obvious this dude is billy/wiccan though, just a matter of explaining how they are alive

Wizard of Oz too, but with Agatha Harkness instead, love it.

Aubrey Plaza is sprinkling Rio Vidal with a little Shadow King.

Lol, Aubrey Plaza was Shadow King and it was good.

Back
Top Bottom