WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

speaking of aunties…

1723735495833.jpeg

1723735390486.jpeg

1723735407241.jpeg

1723735427129.jpeg
Couldn’t be my auntie. Be looking like My Pervy Family.

Gambit solo series on the way. Honestly they could introduce Storm, hell Mr Sinister, Sabertooth, The Morlocks, . Just do it
1723768650632.jpeg

theres got to be more to it than that, i mean they have Pride Nites at Disneyland so they obviously have no problem capitalizing and making money off of it and theyve been getting backlash for almost forcing it to two of their biggest franchises in Marvel and Star Wars

lightweight disappointed in them scrapping Eternals. The actors and characters were great. it just needed the story to be tighter and i think if they had continued with character development it could have been pretty good with good contributors to the overall mcu

Yea I don’t know if I’m believing that’s the reason why. There were quite a few reports that he was very hard to work for and was very demeaning and harsh towards production. I don’t think they were fond of his OF page though.

Yea I don’t know if I’m believing that’s the reason why. There were quite a few reports that he was very hard to work for and was very demeaning and harsh towards production. I don’t think they were fond of his OF page though.
Of course you heard that. Firing him for posting some MILDLY gay nah screw that...I remember the "swimsuit issue"....bruh PLEASE..for some lame ish. I might make a X/Twitter to protest this.

Of course you heard that. Firing him for posting some MILDLY gay nah screw that...I remember the "swimsuit issue"....bruh PLEASE..for some lame ish. I might make a X/Twitter to protest this.
Of course I heard that? What do you mean? There were reports that’s went out during that time. And marvel just fired back at him about his behavior at production.

My bad I was in my feelings. I left a whole part of that sentence. Firing him for some mildly gay **** would be a bad look so let drop some other dirt out there. Unless you got some first hand information.

i think the timeline was he got fired and his severance pay probably includes an nda but there were reports of his misbehaviors but he did kept his mouth shut for a while

then dude started talking and disney just had to put out a statement out there so they dont get some anti-gay backlash which if it gets really bad for them, i am sure the gruesome details will all of a sudden "leak"

Around the firing there were some insiders that came out and said he was hostile and berated staff. There was also word he was incredibly hard to work with when he was writing for Blade as well too.

Just relaying what I read. Posted it here around the firing as well.

anyone still playing fortnite? its marvel themed this season

they also made it that Moon Knight can hold Mjornir :lol: no other characters can hold it except Thor and Captain America in the Fortnite universe :nerd:

If thats the case this whole situation was handled terribly. Now it looks like they're saying things because he's saying things. Why even try to meet him half way in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom