WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I want to see it. It’s not that far fetched that there would be ppl that want to see it. Crowd reacted positively to the footage shown at SDCC.

Comic con crowd is always gonna give an overreaction

Also my friend was there and said his friend waited 15 hours to get into hall H which is insane. I'd feign excitement too if I put myself through that

i wanna get a link for that because i think itll be a funny read

but i have fact checked her here a couple of times too

it is what its but she does get some stuff right but as always, just take everything she says with a grain of salt

Not same thing but......

PO

while i have already seen it, i think after this weekend spoilers could be lifted. first weekend is understandable if you cant make it. by the second weekend especially after how hot its been and the chatter, you'd think those who really wanna see it will. but i know everyone got lives and things don't always line up for a movie outing..

#NoJudgement
lol. I felt bad for all of the folks who hadn’t seen the movie. This thread was one of the reasons I caught a matinee the first weekend. Everyone operates at different wave lengths and values.

But I’ll be alright if ya want to spoil Agatha. I’m probably not going to watch that.
Was that actually Chris Hemsworth in that scene?

Thought it was his brother for a second

I’m disappointed by this plot thread just being shoved in there with no resolution.

Back
Top Bottom