WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

A two cents with DP&W and MoM
Half of the F4 variant died brutally. I wonder how a Ben/Sue variant
finna die now lol

Guys....

D&W was ******* amazing.

No spoilers ahead. Love.

Wow.

Was in a packed theater just like for IW and EG and both passed the vibe chill. Quiet and reserved when they were supposed to be...

And locked in when....omg he's gonna say it...he's about to say it.....bruhhhhhh hahahaha

Movie was my ****.

I absolutely implore you guys to do everything in your power to avoid spoilers and commercials and trailers and recaps and reviews and just go into movies fresh knowing the name and main character. This is the 2nd hero movie I've done that, first was no way home. Will give you the goat experience when things are legitimate surprises and nothing has been spoiled by others or over sharing commercials. Dawg. Joy. It's really not that hard. In fact it becomes an art avoiding things. And then, you'll get pissed when **** sneaks in. Like tony as Doom. Like I wish people could just go to the movies based on the name and company making it and stuff didn't have to be revealed.

Remember how you felt when you found out Tommy was the white ranger....bruhhhhh could you imagine being in the theater and doom takes the mask off to reveal variant tony stark?! That place would implode.

Last edited:
Why
Xavier sister was giving tilda swinton wise one vibes?? She stole her whole flow

gambit was too beefy. I wish they brought back the OG gambit Taylor kitsch. Dude was perfect in origins. Channing looking like a gumpy Defensive tackle

Why
Xavier sister was giving tilda swinton wise one vibes?? She stole her whole flow

gambit was too beefy. I wish they brought back the OG gambit Taylor kitsch. Dude was perfect in origins. Channing looking like a gumpy Defensive tackle

thats just how cassandra is in the comics, if anything they hanged the ancient ones look, he is suppose to be an old man

for tatum, i think its just the og costume/armor they gave him, its solid like a saiyan armor it seems

It looked like he was wearing a foamposite for a costume.

i think it looks good though

1722404477005.jpeg

1722404488099.jpeg

gotta love theyre going comic accurate though
IMG_0700.jpeg

1722404769847.jpeg

1722404774597.jpeg

1722404778322.jpeg

Man, Gambit might have been my favorite part other than Logan running up on all fours. Think I'm gonna go see it again this weekend.

sorry to say and i like jennifer garner but the elektra cameo might be the one no one wanted :lol: i mean no one even wanted that movie to come out to begin with

daredevil joke was funny though

I think Kathyryn's pretty likable and D&W might've helped put some fans guards down enough to make Agatha less of a ****-show than how She-Hulk ended up. And while I can't say I know anyone too excited for it, this might actually be a sleeper hit?:nerd:

The audience in my showing was pretty dead. It felt like me and this dude's wife were the only ones who reacted to the character reveals and easter eggs.

Back
Top Bottom