WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

tumblr_inline_mm7q4kPVkj1qz4rgp540.gif

Feel like they can chill with the Kang stuff until after Secret Wars now

Been saying it for months but I don't think we've seen the last of Majors Kang in the MCU....

A few years down the road and I wouldn't be surprised if he's brought back into the fold
This still saddens me, hopefully they can figure this out asap. At this point I feel Loki & Ant-Man is a total waste if we never see Kang again.

got back from the movie about an hour and a half ago and just got through 20+ pages

enjoyed the movie, great fan service and in general a fun watch with a lot of laughs. weak plot for sure but a good time. was expecting/hoping for a concrete explanation on bringing the entire x-men team in and bridging that MCU gap even more but I figure that'll be a good storyline for SW.

flame on :lol: that came out like the x-force drop in scene in 2 lol

cameos were great, Tatum as Gambit reminded me of Krasinski as RR in MoM. But nah he didn't sound like the cartoon at all cartoon Gambit said words CT was spewing gibberish with an accent lol

still have Madonna stuck in my head :emoji_fire:

I hope they explore/explain this Wolverine's universe and what happened with him.

also I liked the farewell at the end with all the behind-the-scenes clips. good way to close that chapter for good.

man DP3 was awesome! plot was super thin but i also wasn't there for that.

the cameos were amazing!

the AoA variant was probably my favorite.

the cameo of the character that was supposed to get a movie that never got off the ground was sooo bad that it was good. had me cackling every time he opened his mouth.
"who is your dialect coach? the minions?!" :lol:

the other cameo was someone i totally did not expect. good to see them bring the OG back after the supposed issues they had with each other.

future is bright for both Ryan and Hugh after this.

we waited 20+ years to see Hugh in costume and it was everything i wanted it to be.

cant wait for the actual X-Men film. the nod to the humies (likely FOH) gives me hope it'll be a driving force in the films.

I'm curious how the FF movie is gonna have such a quick turnaround. They just started filming but its coming out in a year. Must not be a lot of action.

I'm curious how the FF movie is gonna have such a quick turnaround. They just started filming but its coming out in a year. Must not be a lot of action.

that's really not that abnormal for Marvel. one that comes to mind is Civil War.
principal photography started in April 2015 and it premiered in like April/May of 2016.
im sure theres others as well.

theyve bene preparing for it for a while

and consider this, they start shoot tomorrow and just got to location last week and already able to put out a decent teaser, granted some of those shots are probably testers but still, they got a lot of shot in that teaser

they just got to get on the cgi work asap

Back
Top Bottom