WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Internets ready for their content to publish when rumored cameo don't show up at all.

Well come Thursday, maybe Saturday at best, spoilers out the multiverse. I don’t see it until next week Saturday. So yall catch me in fools wildin, NBA, thread about nothing, and food thread.

1721705562331.jpeg

1721705701047.jpeg

1721705724138.jpeg

1721705734503.jpeg

1721705868596.jpeg

Last edited:
disney cant help themselves, spoilery trailer… gon spoiler it because even the thumbnail is a spoiler

Marvel wildin' for that but that just means those cameo's are just the tip of the iceberg. Thursday needs to hurry up already.

Who.....Who was worried???? All we wanted was acknowledgement of the giant man in the ocean.

Who.....Who was worried???? All we wanted was acknowledgement of the giant man in the ocean.
lol they are. In Cap 4. That account is just saying while they may not have a sequel for now, they are returning.

I did wanna see how Jon Snow as Black Knight would've played out in the MCU too. Didn't care much for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom