WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

It was the same "We are Happy To Serve You" coffee cup seen in Hawkeye and at the end of NWH when Peter bought a coffee from MJ.

It’s also in Daredevil.

I think it’s not some sort of special easter egg that ties these movies/shows together. It’s more of a thematic element pertaining to what’s commonly found/sold in some coffee shops in NY.

Saw NWH. I thought it was the best MCU movie released this year. It definitely had major fan service. I enjoyed it. But not hailing it as better than End Game.

WTH at the new Jamie Fox Electro lol. He wanted to show off that transplanted hair line lol.

I agree with others William Dafoe killed it. Even moreso than the original.

Didn’t care for the post credit scene.

And the movie definitely left it ambiguous on Sony/Disney going forward by introducing those old movie villains, making the wish/spell, and then showing the post credit scene.

I thought Hawkeye was my second favorite MCU TV series. It could’ve ended a lot more lit but I didn’t feel like why did I waste my time like Falcon/NW and What If.

Yeah i can see that, but is there any significance beyond it being in placed in multiple shows/movies?

PO

I didn't get the hoopla over these cups like most people, but I always thought they were just the generic coffee cups used around nyc not Dunkin/Starbz.

I feel like that will be another Sorcerer Supreme…but I do hope the movie references What-If.

RDT_20211228_1030408354139096675588873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom