WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Just had to come through and say Kat Dennings was looking a lil thick in those circus pants. HAD to be the angles, because she doesn't look as thick in the pictures.
fkjhjqfszji61.png
pdflm6f94fi61.png

I won't even bother stating the obvious with Photon in her outfit.

Man I am TRYING but I am having a hard time accepting him as the man holding the shield. I couldn't even believe him in Altered Carbon. I must be in the minority.
What they did to WS is criminal. Of the two I’d rather pain and gain hold the shield

I feel weird about Falcon being the shield bearer going forward as well BUT I’m not about to jump to conclusions without seeing the series first.

I think we’re all gonna be pleasantly surprised by FAWS and have it do just enough to outfit Falcon with the right amount of credibility to be the new CA. At the very least it’s gonna set up even more world building, especially Madripoor and additional mutant Easter eggs.

Also, regarding Episode 7, I rewatched it and realized that the Nexus pills she’s taking end in CIDE, which is a poison intended on killing something. And in the commercial, the narrator says “Ask your doctor about Nexus” which could be alluding to Dr. Strange.

I feel weird about Falcon being the shield bearer going forward as well BUT I’m not about to jump to conclusions without seeing the series first.

I think we’re all gonna be pleasantly surprised by FAWS and have it do just enough to outfit Falcon with the right amount of credibility to be the new CA. At the very least it’s gonna set up even more world building, especially Madripoor and additional mutant Easter eggs.

Also, regarding Episode 7, I rewatched it and realized that the Nexus pills she’s taking end in CIDE, which is a poison intended on killing something. And in the commercial, the narrator says “Ask your doctor about Nexus” which could be alluding to Dr. Strange.
After WV I have full faith in all their projects until proven otherwise

She's not playing fair at all

Disney got them so tight under lock and key after Spiderman and Mark spilling stuff prematurely. They don't want to give up anything. Kat though, for some reason in that video she gave off Katy Perry vibes. My wife and I use to joke about CW actors, once you get in they will always find you a job. Starting to think that is the same with Disney, Randall from ABC Fresh Off The Boat, Kathryn from Spiderverse, and Katt from Thor. Just be a decent person and companies will find parts for you, so many actors don't get that.

Why you say that?

I started episode one last weekend and was quickly zoned out.

Do they change from that format or is the whole thing on some I Love Lucy?
Kinda sorta, it’s going to be different eras of TV shows in the bubble. Everything is normal outside the bubble. You can tell the writers had a good idea how people(mostly the internet and hardcore comic fans) would react to it, coming up with theories and trying to figure out what’s going on. Especially, the most recent episode, titled “Breaking the 4th Wall”(it’s like a quadruple entandre :lol:). The ending was pointing directly at us. I almost think they’re looking at forums, changing things on the fly.

Back
Top Bottom