WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

1613245542362.png

1613245561598.png

How long until professor X and Mags need a revamped origin? The Holocaust is approaching the point where to of lived through it at any age you won’t be alive now.
That don't have anything to do with Professor X.
Just thought about another clue for Professor X as a cameo....

This past episode, we saw the kids' powers develop and expand...
Speed got his powers similar to Quicksilver...
Wiccan gets his powers from his mom....but...
When Billy stopped Tommy to show his powers...he all of a sudden expressed telepathic powers and hearing someone in danger....something that hasn't been shown by Wanda up to this point explicitly, and he hears and sees Vision outside the bubble

I'm thinking Professor X does show up to speak with Wanda telepathically to calm her down
When you think about the lyrics of all the songs in the intros, it's all a theme of confusion and keeping the lie going....

We also see that Wanda is very Magneto-like in her movements and the angrier she gets, the more powerful she becomes....

Who better else understands Magneto and his tendencies other than Professor X..

I could be wrong, but those seem like strong clues to me
The children's powers were given via magic.

Last edited:
Tough crowd in this thread lol

The focus is not HOW they get their powers or even if the kids are real, that part isn't important. I was just pointing out the mere expression of said powers and how it could be potential communication method between Professor X and Wanda if that is a potential scenario

Also, Monica's DNA is changing into something VERY different and she shrugged it off as if the change isn't important. Who better to explain that significance to her?

The focus is not HOW they get their powers or even if the kids are real, that part isn't important. I was just pointing out the mere expression of said powers and how it could be potential communication method between Professor X and Wanda if that is a potential scenario

Also, Monica's DNA is changing into something VERY different and she shrugged it off as if the change isn't important. Who better to explain that significance to her?

I'd freak out with a Professor X reveal at the end and your theory makes sense, just not seeing it happening. I figure they wouldn't blow all the big shocks in one miniseries so Prof. X and the X-Men would come later down the line.

Children aren’t even real lol
That depends.

Initially they're not real and disappear. Then they come back as teenagers way later with completely different parents and then realize they're the twins of Wanda and Vision and help found the Young Avengers.

For the show, the twins can be actual ppl that she is slowly aging up to their original age or they're babies/children that she's forcing to age up.

That depends.

Initially they're not real and disappear. Then they come back as teenagers way later with completely different parents and then realize they're the twins of Wanda and Vision and help found the Young Avengers.

For the show, the twins can be actual ppl that she is slowly aging up to their original age or they're babies/children that she's forcing to age up.

Touche. The show feels more like House of M than anything, but these people are so unpredictable no matter how much we try lol

I can see Xavier getting involved but at the same time that might be putting too much into this if we still gotta get to Mephisto, Wonder Man, Magneto and maybe Reed.

But again if they're leading to that panel up there that would be a perfect way to end this.

If they're really doing House of M, then Prof. X or Dr. Strange would make sense.

WV8.png

WV5.png

Just watching the comic book madness play out on screen would be awesome :emoji_fire:
We are leading up to the madness. I feels it.

The last episode of the series ends with Wanda, Vision, and the kids surrounded by Professor X, Magneto, Dr. Strange, Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Kang, MBJ as BP II, Terence Howard, and Christian Bale Batman in an epic cliffhanger
And this will be the final story of the MCU.

It can honestly go either way. Clues are being dropped for everybody. Maybe the cameo is Dr. Strange, but I feel as the audience that would be a let down because we already know Wanda is in the Multiverse of Madness and is probably the villain. It also clues us in that she will potentially be going mad at the end of Wandavision and maybe Strange has to clean up her wreckage, who knows? I can still see the possibilities of Reed, Magneto, or Mephisto as well, even though Professor X is my pick to show up.

It's not the actual mind stone.

No. He HAD to return it to where they took it to keep the timeline in tact :lol:

They mad that explicitly clear in Endgame

But hey he never returned so what the ****.

To take it back even one step further, what’s the logistics involved in giving the Soul Stone back too? How does Cap even get back to Vormir?

Back
Top Bottom