WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

No Agatha Harkness theories anymore no Mephisto no one else this is straight up Wanda

I'm still not positive on that as Pietro was someone that she didn't place in this realm and is she is still so confused about.
Also Agnes is too cunning, there is definitely more to her IMO.
She definitely could be playing Vision during that entire sequence.

PO

Would of been cool if the ‘blip’ or or snap actually caused the moms that were pregnant to be mutated and that’s how we get mutants or even some people came back ‘altered’
. Then a few here and that were already around like Magneto, professor X just lurking for years.

WV definitely ain’t top 2. It’s like AoU where it pretty much sets up like 6 different stories/movies

I enjoy WV a lot ksteezy ksteezy but I can't rank it completely till its finished. But it's absolutely amazing to me right now.
The quoted text is what I end up seeing its lasting impact will be and even mentioned it earlier in the week.

PO

Can you expand on what this means? I was wondering about this when Pietro named dropped it.

PO
I think it just means she found this place where Vision can actually live outside of the reality that we know. Or more so she created something where Vision can be a live. There is a chance I may be off with that but it doesn’t feel like that is something they would just use as a throw away line :lol:

THAT WOULD BE INSANE IF THEY BROUGHT BACK ULTRON :wow:

That would be wild if true and I actually think that might be the case. Especially with what we know with how he can transfer his “consciousness” else where and the whole colored eye thing (and the scene from SM:Homecoming)

Anyone else also notice that woman crying when Vision was walking around the the lady was stuck in a loop?

that commercial could be a modern one. There’s people who are aware of what’s going on but can’t do anything. Similar to the dude from Vision job

yeah, my interpretation of that commercial came from what la visión was seeing with the rest of the town outside of the main cast.
basically you're only allowed to do what Wanda allows and even if you do get some kind of break you might not be able to act on it.

this show is wild due to the fact that the 4th wall isnt really there, technically it's there in the sitcom but for us the viewer it feels a little interactive due to a lot of the references both in world and to the comics.
you dont really know if you should take a blatant reference as factual or as just a coincidence.

Another solid episode!

Liz really showin off her Omega level powers

Felt like this episode was short because I need more!

Liz in her OG costume tho :emoji_heart_eyes:

Iono how some of y’all can say Falcon & Winter Soldier doesn’t look good. Smh
Can’t wait to see that 180 turn

Loved this episode. It's probably my favorite so far because of the Malcolm in The Middle style, one of my fav shows.

The Kick *** reference.... :nthat:
The OG costimes...fire
The Full Bars line on Halloween (Bob's Burger's reference :nthat:)
The mutant groundwork that's been laid, I love it.

- Wanda feeling guilt in Civil War from what she did
- Sokovian Accords to view Superheroes as threats
- Monica being "changed" more and more each time going into the Hex

I like the language they used with Wanda talking about how she felt "alone" and "emptiness"...that's classic mutant talk when they need a sense of belonging. Just how they frame Wanda in this universe period. Her guilt for using powers to do good, but hurting people in the process, her having powers like the other Avengers, yet she's been the only one that Tony monitored for some odd reason. It's just been a slow drag to reveal what she really is, that's just my speculation on it. My best guess is Professor X showing up at the end as the cameo, especially now that the SWORD base is gone, but I'm just guessing.

I mean, Monica’s scientist “guy” is Hank Pym right? Cameo from a major actor Paul Bettany has “always wanted to work with” and all...Just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom