WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

A4 Possible Title Hint...

Reddit user u/AnotherThing728 wrote: “My brother is a lighting engineer at the 2018 Expo this year and he told me that he was listening in on Disney’s presentation rehearsal and managed to hear what the Avengers 4 title is going to be.

“He would not tell me (no matter how much I begged him) because he didn’t want to get in trouble, but he did say the title was three words.

“The first word obviously being Avengers but apparently the second word being with F and third word beings with H – So Avengers: F… H…

“Plus he added that Marvel will be showing a Captain Marvel trailer at the expo, but it will 100% not be released online.”

I still crack up at Korg's delivery when he was talking about stabbing vampires that are huddled together lol.

Avengers: F4 Here

VapidAgreeableFantail-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Also A4 footage
Ant-Man talking to Tony about how he has a device that will allow them to go into multiple universe's to collect the Infinity Stones

HR also said on their article that A4 is not an April 2019 release, was May3 so i guess it got pushed forward like IW?

if true:

From the Marvel Universe, which is celebrating its first 10 years (and a $16 billion box-office haul to date), Kevin Feige served up some exclusive glimpses of the untitled fourth Avengers film, due for release in April 2019, alongside a special early look at Brie Larson as Captain Marvel, which is set to land in March 2019. Several scenes from Ant Man and the Wasp, reuniting Paul Rudd with Evangeline Lilly alongside Marvel newcomer Hannah John-Kamen as new adversary Ghost, were also shown three weeks ahead of its July 6 debut.

Avengers: Forbushman Homecoming :nthat:

just rewatched black panther.
TChalla #notmyking #usurperlikeJonSnow
Okoye is a usurper as well.
Wait. Who did Jon Snow usurp? :lol:

Who is T'Challa usurping? Killmonger was proclaimed king under fraudulent circumstances.

Wakandans were so shocked when T'Challa got thrown off that waterfall/cliff they all went stupid not realizing Killmonger did not actually pass the trial.

I see a lot of lame dudes claiming T'Challa is a usurper but are always too occupied with his situation after Killmonger thought he won instead of focusing on what Killmonger needed to do to actually become king.

Did Killmonger kill King T'Challa? No.

Did Killmonger make King T'Challa yield in battle? No.

So he never had the right to be crowned king.

This would be like if the fight took place in space and Killmonger threw T'Challa threw a wormhole and claimed victory? Nah ***** you didn't win. You just sent the dude you were suppose to kill or make yield very far away and then want everyone else watching to just assume he dead.

If Killmonger was really about it he would've dived in the water after him and dragged back T'Challa's corpse like a real kingslaying G.

But he aint that. So lets keep it real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom