WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Watching in dolby cinema theaters.. excited and never experience Dolby vision and Dolby atmos in theaters... sitting in the 5th row middle is that too close ?

I'm in union square right now and I see a line around the block for the movie. Lol wtf.

I can't do that anymore
:smh:

I need a buffer zone on my first viewing at least. I was struggling between going to union square or downtown BK.

This is why I don't do premiere nights. I had have to roll with 4-6 ppl just to feel comfortable. Ppl got weird habits and do dumb ****.

I'm probably going to also go see the movie again on Saturday.

10:40pm is infinity war time!! :rolleyes Imax 3D for all the crybabies that INSIST what I’m reading and have watched through torrent is gonna be different on a 50 by 70ft screen. The Kid gloves come off tonight at about 1AM EST. Hope y’all boys can handle the truth.

10:40pm is infinity war time!! :rolleyes Imax 3D for all the crybabies that INSIST what I’m reading and have watched through torrent is gonna be different on a 50 by 70ft screen. The Kid gloves come off tonight at about 1AM EST. Hope y’all boys can handle the truth.

giphy.gif

I bid you all farewell. I won't see the movie until Sunday. I'm moving this weekend and I'm at a mad sprint to finish everything. 2D IMAX Tickets for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom