Welcome Ted Cruz (Hispanic) as the next President of The United states 2016

Yea just read the wiki page its not happening

1. Son goes by Ted instead of his Spanish name. What you ashamed of be proud bruh.

2. Although it shouldn't matter i don't think his wife is Hispanic. That's a BIG deal if he was really going for the Hispanic vote.

Well technically since his mom was a U.S. citizen he may be able to run. The constitution doesn't explicitly state what a natural born citizen is.

However, I doubt the GOP would nominate him. That would mean they would have to defend his place of birth which would get them eviscerated because of the stink they made with the whole birther movement.

Like I said before Marco Rubio is the Hispanic GOP golden child.

C'mon OP...typical republican

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is your next president of the united states. i put all my money on it.
"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Edit--
hispanic dude and you know all the minorities are going to vote for him especially the Mexicans
One minority in Washington Heights doesn't count as all minorities champ. 

Last edited:
Yea just read the wiki page its not happening

1. Son goes by Ted instead of his Spanish name. What you ashamed of be proud bruh.

2. Although it shouldn't matter i don't think his wife is Hispanic. That's a BIG deal if he was really going for the Hispanic vote.
naw………

:lol: @ you thinking Mexicans will "look down" on him because of a white wife...

Do you know *** many Mexicans look at white spouses as marrying up?

Paypal me your money dude wont be president. Not born in America.
\

did you just my post. White House said he can run for president.  I swear some of you think you know it all but dont know jack

Directly from the White House mouth 

"

To be president, the U.S. Constitution stipulates one must be "a natural born citizen," but that designation applies to someone born outside the U.S. if he or she has at least one American parent, according to U.S. law.

Cruz's mother was born in Wilmington, Delaware. "

Last edited:
OP do you really believe minorities are going to vote for this guy?

Def. not getting the Black vote :lol:

A quote from Ted's father

“Let’s talk about the black population. All the civil rights that the African Americans have obtained have come from Republicans,” Cruz said. “But you know what, Democrats took the credit.” -Rafael Cruz

Last edited:
naw………

laugh.gif
@ you thinking Mexicans will "look down" on him because of a white wife...

Do you know *** many Mexicans look at white spouses as marrying up?
roll.gif
my bad 

as you can tell by my screen name i from NYC so we dont have as large of a mexican population as yah do in texas( i think thats where your from) so im not as well acquainted as you

but i didn't know it was that deep what happened to la raza b

Last edited:
I thought this thread was saying that the winner of the lotto was running for president..

Last edited:

Def. not getting the Black vote
laugh.gif

“Let’s talk about the black population. All the civil rights that the African Americans have obtained have come from Republicans,” Cruz said. “But you know what, Democrats took the credit.” -Rafael Cruz
We dont choose the president anyway, the higher ups do and they are grooming him for president. mark my word he will be president

Not many can compete with Hillary. Ted for damn sure ain't. Give me Rubio, Jeb or Christi and well talk, but after the Romney fiasco they will have a stronger candidate.

'Higher ups' who are these people with so much insight, power etc. that they can actually control the world...just the logistics in unfathomable.

i knew you had to be a born american to run for president, but i wouldnt put anything past the us govt these days.
eyes.gif

Def. not getting the Black vote :lol:

We dont choose the president anyway, the higher ups do and they are grooming him for president. mark my word he will be president

View media item 702851

Def. not getting the Black vote
laugh.gif

THEY sure do love talking about black people don't they. 

Back
Top Bottom