Weird Police Stories? vol. Stoner Sheriffs

Ok so something really odd happened today. I will put it in cliffnote form ... inb4 tl;dr wall of text didnt read lol

- Got a new bong.
- Smoked in my car at a park at 10pm
- Rolled on by three sheriffs
- Sheriff came to my window, ask if I was smoking and had more weed, replied "Yes"
- Asked if I've ever been in trouble, "No," "Are you trying to get your medical card?" "Yes."
- Given field sobriety test, "Close your eyes and look upwards and count 30 seconds and look at me." Pass.
- Younger cop says, "How long have you been smoking for?" "Since I was 13" Shines a light in my eyes... "Oh I can tell, your eyes don't change at all". 
pimp.gif

- Cop shakes his head and laughs and his partner was like, "This guy M--- had a problem with the purple."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Cop says,"Have you named your bong yet?" "Not yet, I got her today"
embarassed.gif
   Then he says, "Well next time I see you, it better have a name!"
- They were like, "You can probably smoke another bowl before you leave. Living with your parents sucks."
- They bounce. I
pimp.gif

CA> >>>> NY

Anybody else have a weird or funny police story?

Ok so something really odd happened today. I will put it in cliffnote form ... inb4 tl;dr wall of text didnt read lol

- Got a new bong.
- Smoked in my car at a park at 10pm
- Rolled on by three sheriffs
- Sheriff came to my window, ask if I was smoking and had more weed, replied "Yes"
- Asked if I've ever been in trouble, "No," "Are you trying to get your medical card?" "Yes."
- Given field sobriety test, "Close your eyes and look upwards and count 30 seconds and look at me." Pass.
- Younger cop says, "How long have you been smoking for?" "Since I was 13" Shines a light in my eyes... "Oh I can tell, your eyes don't change at all". 
pimp.gif

- Cop shakes his head and laughs and his partner was like, "This guy M--- had a problem with the purple."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Cop says,"Have you named your bong yet?" "Not yet, I got her today"
embarassed.gif
   Then he says, "Well next time I see you, it better have a name!"
- They were like, "You can probably smoke another bowl before you leave. Living with your parents sucks."
- They bounce. I
pimp.gif

CA> >>>> NY

Anybody else have a weird or funny police story?

This happened once on my old block.

- Me and the friends were shooting hoops on the street and a cop car comes up.
- Cop 1 comes out and cop 2 is in the car watching us
- Cop 1 comes up to us and asks to shoot around with us for a quick second.
- My friend goes up to guard him and the cop shoots over my friend and makes it in.
- Cop 2 in the car on his loudspeaker goes "vallejo police one, you kids zero"
- Cop 1 laughs and says thanks and leaves

laugh.gif

This happened once on my old block.

- Me and the friends were shooting hoops on the street and a cop car comes up.
- Cop 1 comes out and cop 2 is in the car watching us
- Cop 1 comes up to us and asks to shoot around with us for a quick second.
- My friend goes up to guard him and the cop shoots over my friend and makes it in.
- Cop 2 in the car on his loudspeaker goes "vallejo police one, you kids zero"
- Cop 1 laughs and says thanks and leaves

laugh.gif

One time I was having a great evening on a popular avenue of bars and clubs. No cars anywhere

crossed the street when the light was green.

cop approaches me and hands me a $250 jaywalking ticket

One time I was having a great evening on a popular avenue of bars and clubs. No cars anywhere

crossed the street when the light was green.

cop approaches me and hands me a $250 jaywalking ticket

Cop pulled me over for my exhaust on my old tC.
Said he had a tC also and could probably take my car easy. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

He let me go.

Cop pulled me over for my exhaust on my old tC.
Said he had a tC also and could probably take my car easy. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

He let me go.

driving drunk
i stop at a stop sign and a cop car comes AT ME and stops right in front of me
another cop car pulls behind me, i'm sandwiched in
give me a sobriety test, i fail miserably
they lecture me about drunk driving and let me go on the grounds that my sober female companion drives
we go to a party like nothing happened

drunk driving is stupid i dont advocate it and i dont do it anymore but man these cops did me the biggest favor of my life
pimp.gif

driving drunk
i stop at a stop sign and a cop car comes AT ME and stops right in front of me
another cop car pulls behind me, i'm sandwiched in
give me a sobriety test, i fail miserably
they lecture me about drunk driving and let me go on the grounds that my sober female companion drives
we go to a party like nothing happened

drunk driving is stupid i dont advocate it and i dont do it anymore but man these cops did me the biggest favor of my life
pimp.gif

I went on a ride-along with an officer when I was in high school. We ended up going on this mini-chase through a neighborhood following some kids in a car. There were about six kids and a couple of guns in the car, so it took a while to get everything sorted out. About 45 minutes into the whole ordeal, I had to pee really bad. I asked a couple of the officers how much longer it would be before we were out of there because I had to go to the bathroom. They laughed and said, "Son, you see those bushes over there? That's exactly where we go if we ever need to while we're out on something like this."

There were a few jokes cracked about a rookie officer almost crapping his pants while on the job, but I don't exactly remember them, and I don't want to butcher them.

I went on a ride-along with an officer when I was in high school. We ended up going on this mini-chase through a neighborhood following some kids in a car. There were about six kids and a couple of guns in the car, so it took a while to get everything sorted out. About 45 minutes into the whole ordeal, I had to pee really bad. I asked a couple of the officers how much longer it would be before we were out of there because I had to go to the bathroom. They laughed and said, "Son, you see those bushes over there? That's exactly where we go if we ever need to while we're out on something like this."

There were a few jokes cracked about a rookie officer almost crapping his pants while on the job, but I don't exactly remember them, and I don't want to butcher them.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

what part of cali are you from op?
East Bay, CA
pimp.gif

Anyways, it's nice hearing some good cop stories. I know that there haven't been too many good encounters with 5 0 for me at least.

Back
Top Bottom