Weezy Feat. Bow Weezy - Stunt When I See You

laugh.gif

Bow Wow will never be taken seriously.

Who keeps giving DJ Khaled the OK to keep yelling on tracks? I just listened to the whole song and that's the only thing I remember- him yelling.

Sounds like Weezy but I don't think Weezy wrote that %$+. That's some %$+ Bow Wow probably wrote. Weezy inconsistent with his punchlines "mypockets so fat like Norbit"? $$#? %$+ don't make any sense. Even Weezy worse punchlines aren't as bad as that. Maybe Weezy gave him the weakerverse.

lmao...you guys should watch the videos on youtube where Bow Wow is demanding RESPECT!!!

laugh.gif

This kinda crap right here is why he gets no love.

Originally Posted by hic57999

Who keeps giving DJ Khaled the OK to keep yelling on tracks? I just listened to the whole song and that's the only thing I remember- him yelling.
just call him khaled because he aint no dj, he don't spin records or do anything real dj's do he just screams about how hes always gonna be thebest and d rides all those crappy south rappers who all hang out together.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

the Worst of all worlds. new album coming soon
roll.gif

song is whack. and who also HATES the voice that says "Mixtrap.com"? That voice is more annoying than Khaled

"...So many chains , It'll make slick rick jealous!"....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Was that suppose to be a punch line?

...Yeah...bow wow is Garbage with the lyrics....

everything about that song was terrible. that beat was annoying as hell. bow wow needs to seriously just stop.

Back
Top Bottom