Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

Eric Smith sucks.

And why is Jason Taylor going to the locker room.
indifferent.gif

Why isn't Mr. "Shut Down" Revis on Branch??

Pick your poison. Cro on Welker would be even worse. Cro gets no jam what so ever so those short routes are gonna be open all day.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

%@!# is bout to be a blow out, they score again I'm turning this %@!# off.

me 2.

Pats are notorious for letting teams back in the game.  Wouldnt give up.

They better %*#*+@@ go for it here. 

That is true. Jets look delusional out here though & Brady having all the time in the world to throw the ball.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

%@!# is bout to be a blow out, they score again I'm turning this %@!# off.

me 2.

Pats are notorious for letting teams back in the game.  Wouldnt give up.

They better %*#*+@@ go for it here. 

That is true. Jets look delusional out here though & Brady having all the time in the world to throw the ball.

Eric Smith sucks.

And why is Jason Taylor going to the locker room.
indifferent.gif

Why isn't Mr. "Shut Down" Revis on Branch??

Pick your poison. Cro on Welker would be even worse. Cro gets no jam what so ever so those short routes are gonna be open all day.

Welp, I'm done...I said earlier in the week that this team needed to get its %!$ kick and while I'll be depressed for the rest of the week its not the end of the season for this team. Good chance we meet New England again in the playoffs and no way we were going to beat them 3 times in a season. And yes, I'm already trying to justify what is going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Of course now we are going to see the same clowns in here who were saying the Jets were buns after they lost to Baltimore in week 1 though.

Welp, I'm done...I said earlier in the week that this team needed to get its %!$ kick and while I'll be depressed for the rest of the week its not the end of the season for this team. Good chance we meet New England again in the playoffs and no way we were going to beat them 3 times in a season. And yes, I'm already trying to justify what is going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Of course now we are going to see the same clowns in here who were saying the Jets were buns after they lost to Baltimore in week 1 though.

Who was the person who vehemently argued that the Jets were one of the best in the league a couple of weeks back? DoubleJays or whatever his screen name is. LOL

Well, until they played one of the best teams deep into the season like they're doing tonight, all that hype was just that.

It's still only the 2nd quarter guys. Pats defense is still the Pats defense. We can put up points on them if our offense would just calm down.

It's still only the 2nd quarter guys. Pats defense is still the Pats defense. We can put up points on them if our offense would just calm down.

Who was the person who vehemently argued that the Jets were one of the best in the league a couple of weeks back? DoubleJays or whatever his screen name is. LOL

Well, until they played one of the best teams deep into the season like they're doing tonight, all that hype was just that.

This is awesome. Even if it's the Pats winning, I'll take a national TV embarrassment by the Jests.

This is awesome. Even if it's the Pats winning, I'll take a national TV embarrassment by the Jests.

Back
Top Bottom