Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

Last night we enjoyed our goddamn snack and tonight we shall play like #JETS! J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!
Nick Mangold tweeted this about a half an hour ago 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. You just know the Jets are pumped up, looking to prove they are a legit AFC contender. 

Last night we enjoyed our goddamn snack and tonight we shall play like #JETS! J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!
Nick Mangold tweeted this about a half an hour ago 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. You just know the Jets are pumped up, looking to prove they are a legit AFC contender. 

This might be one of the biggest Jet games Ive ever witnessed as a fan...No more luck...No more backdoors...tonight is either PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

This might be one of the biggest Jet games Ive ever witnessed as a fan...No more luck...No more backdoors...tonight is either PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I see you Bkmac.
Your thread is better than mine wouldve been so I aint even mad.

Im excited about this game yet nervous at the same time.
Who better to beat the Pats win streak than the JETS.

I dislike everything about that organization and this is that time to prove to everyone that the Jets belong at the top.

I see you Bkmac.
Your thread is better than mine wouldve been so I aint even mad.

Im excited about this game yet nervous at the same time.
Who better to beat the Pats win streak than the JETS.

I dislike everything about that organization and this is that time to prove to everyone that the Jets belong at the top.

Patriots by 6, can't see them losing this one at home.

Hope I am wrong though.

Patriots by 6, can't see them losing this one at home.

Hope I am wrong though.

i got the pats on this one. (i hate both teams playing)

pats dont lose at home

i got the pats on this one. (i hate both teams playing)

pats dont lose at home

I know the OP mentioned LT, but he will be the key to this game. If the Jets can use him as a weapon in (pass) offense it will open up the middle for their run game and I think we all know what happens when the Jets run the ball well.

I know the OP mentioned LT, but he will be the key to this game. If the Jets can use him as a weapon in (pass) offense it will open up the middle for their run game and I think we all know what happens when the Jets run the ball well.

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
#Jets inactives: Coles, Dixon, Kroul, Westerman, Ducasse, Mulligan, Cumberland. Clemens is 3rd QB. #nfl #patriots

#Patriots inactives:Thomas Clayton, Mark LeVoir, Eric Moore, Mark Ohrnberger, Taylor Price,Myron Pryor, Jonathan Wilhite, Mike Wright
With Coles being inactive, can he still be an honorary captain?

#Jets inactives: Coles, Dixon, Kroul, Westerman, Ducasse, Mulligan, Cumberland. Clemens is 3rd QB. #nfl #patriots

#Patriots inactives:Thomas Clayton, Mark LeVoir, Eric Moore, Mark Ohrnberger, Taylor Price,Myron Pryor, Jonathan Wilhite, Mike Wright
With Coles being inactive, can he still be an honorary captain?

The colder the better cause it takes the ball out of Brady's and hands and puts it into Woodhead and Green-Whatever his name is...

Jets 23-17

The colder the better cause it takes the ball out of Brady's and hands and puts it into Woodhead and Green-Whatever his name is...

Jets 23-17

Back
Top Bottom